Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Funny Drunk Stories..

WBL- It was pretty frickin hilarious.. Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen.. Except the fact that I had to clean up all the puke.. I took a shopvacuum and just sucked it all up! then sprayed some lysol.. Works well!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Everything is funny when you are drunk!

To you youngsters...not a good thing to mix beer with hard liquor. Yikes!

I have a million stories...most all come from my days in the Army.

Heres one:

I was home on leave visiting friends in Fargo. We went to a party and met-up with some buddies from High School. Well, there were a few younger kids there too. One annoying bastage was bragging about he could drink anybody under the table. My best friend caught wind of this and bet him $20 that he couldn't beat him. So, they shook on it and sat down with a bottle of vodka. Each one had to match the others shots. BTW, this young kid was already wasted.

After 4 shots the kid looked like he was about to pass out. His head was waving back and forth. Finally, he got up and stumbled over to a couch and laid down; he was out cold!

My buddy wanted his $20 he won. So, I told him just take the kids wallet out of his back pocket and take it. We were not going to wait there until he came to. So, thats what my buddy did; took his $20 and put the kids wallet back.

Well, the kids older brother saw this and ran up and grabbed my buddy. My buddy is not the biggest guy or very experienced with these situations. I, being a loyal friend who always stands-up for his friends, went up behind the guy and spun him around. I landed a hard right smack dab in the middle of his grill. He was down for the count.

Then all hell broke loose. He had other friends there and I had mine. So, it turned into one big brawl. Most people were coming at me. My other friends are pretty tough also. After all was said and done, we laid these guys to waste. I took quite a few shots. My nose was bleeding and my lip was all busted-up. Besides the guy I floored, I also beat the living pooh outta 2 others dinks.

We took the $20 and bought a round of beers at a local watering hole!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Me and MNVikes were talking about funny drunk stories today.. I was wondering if anyone has some funny stories to talk about?

I went to a bonfire party.. This kid had 7 beers.. 3 shots of raspberry vodka.. Some Bacardi Limon.. And some jello shots and past out next to the fire.. Woke up the next day and forgot what town he was in.. And his bro had a grad party that day and he didn't know how to get home.. I thought it was pretty funny.. Not sure why I made this thread.. Im just REALLLLY bored
    I actually know a kid that passed out next to the fire and woke up the next day with the bottoms of his shoes melted off and his feet all black. :lol:

V4L

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Everything is funny when you are drunk!

To you youngsters...not a good thing to mix beer with hard liquor. Yikes!

I have a million stories...most all come from my days in the Army.

Heres one:

I was home on leave visiting friends in Fargo. We went to a party and met-up with some buddies from High School. Well, there were a few younger kids there too. One annoying bastage was bragging about he could drink anybody under the table. My best friend caught wind of this and bet him $20 that he couldn't beat him. So, they shook on it and sat down with a bottle of vodka. Each one had to match the others shots. BTW, this young kid was already wasted.

After 4 shots the kid looked like he was about to pass out. His head was waving back and forth. Finally, he got up and stumbled over to a couch and laid down; he was out cold!

My buddy wanted his $20 he won. So, I told him just take the kids wallet out of his back pocket and take it. We were not going to wait there until he came to. So, thats what my buddy did; took his $20 and put the kids wallet back.

Well, the kids older brother saw this and ran up and grabbed my buddy. My buddy is not the biggest guy or very experienced with these situations. I, being a loyal friend who always stands-up for his friends, went up behind the guy and spun him around. I landed a hard right smack dab in the middle of his grill. He was down for the count.

Then all hell broke loose. He had other friends there and I had mine. So, it turned into one big brawl. Most people were coming at me. My other friends are pretty tough also. After all was said and done, we laid these guys to waste. I took quite a few shots. My nose was bleeding and my lip was all busted-up. Besides the guy I floored, I also beat the living pooh outta 2 others dinks.

We took the $20 and bought a round of beers at a local watering hole!

:lol: YES! Man I can't believe anyone wanted to fight ya! I would never pick a fight with ya! I saw ur pics dude.. Ur a beast.. Funny story tho

V4L

LOL Ltrey! Dude that would suck.. Burnt feet and all

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Me and MNVikes were talking about funny drunk stories today.. I was wondering if anyone has some funny stories to talk about?

I went to a bonfire party.. This kid had 7 beers.. 3 shots of raspberry vodka.. Some Bacardi Limon.. And some jello shots and past out next to the fire.. Woke up the next day and forgot what town he was in.. And his bro had a grad party that day and he didn't know how to get home.. I thought it was pretty funny.. Not sure why I made this thread.. Im just REALLLLY bored
    I actually know a kid that passed out next to the fire and woke up the next day with the bottoms of his shoes melted off and his feet all black. :lol:
    lol :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

LoL Ultra a brawl over 20 bucks. i bet that was a sight to see, they didn't know who they were messing with :lol:

Thanks Josdin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    :lol: YES! Man I can't believe anyone wanted to fight ya! I would never pick a fight with ya! I saw ur pics dude.. Ur a beast.. Funny story tho
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    LoL Ultra a brawl over 20 bucks. i bet that was a sight to see, they didn't know who they were messing with :lol:
    Now, now...I am not huge at all. So, if you ever see me don't be looking for a big guy.

Beating somebody's butt has nothing to do with size, but heart. I get extremely angry and have a very short fuse.

But now I am older and a husband, father, and coach. Those days are behind me. Unless it is needed! :wink:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

never been in a fight, i'm only 5'8 and weigh a bit over 130 soaking wet. got tons of heart though. maybe i should try it out :lol:

Thanks Josdin

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I've never been drunk.........want to hear another one..LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast