Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Funny Drunk Stories..

Me and MNVikes were talking about funny drunk stories today.. I was wondering if anyone has some funny stories to talk about?

I went to a bonfire party.. This kid had 7 beers.. 3 shots of raspberry vodka.. Some Bacardi Limon.. And some jello shots and past out next to the fire.. Woke up the next day and forgot what town he was in.. And his bro had a grad party that day and he didn't know how to get home.. I thought it was pretty funny.. Not sure why I made this thread.. Im just REALLLLY bored

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Funny Drunk Stories..

yah nothing beats getting drunk with a bunch of your pals. couple of funny stories.

For my first legal drink :lol:
    I got hammered with a bunch of friends. we were at a house that had a pool so we were all swimming and having a good ol' time. well it was time to go, but i was too messed up to get my stuff so my friend's g/f (she was being responsible for us) got all my stuff together and put in her car. she drove me home while i was passed out in the back of the car, still with it enough to tell her how to get to my house when she got lost. well the next day i realized i had forgotten my pants and boxers in her car.

Thanks Josdin

V4L

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    yah nothing beats getting drunk with a bunch of your pals. couple of funny stories.

For my first legal drink :lol:
    I got hammered with a bunch of friends. we were at a house that had a pool so we were all swimming and having a good ol' time. well it was time to go, but i was too messed up to get my stuff so my friend's g/f (she was being responsible for us) got all my stuff together and put in her car. she drove me home while i was passed out in the back of the car, still with it enough to tell her how to get to my house when she got lost. well the next day i realized i had forgotten my pants and boxers in her car.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Walk into ur house naked then or what?!

:lol: not quite. that would have made it even more funny but i had my swimming shorts on and my shoes

Thanks Josdin

a little sidenote on that story i thought i was gonna ralf so i went to the bathroom, never did puke but it must have taken me an hour or so to get out of the bathroom :lol:

Thanks Josdin

V4L

Another story here.. This kid dropped his keys off a porch.. And jumped off to catch them.. Did a nose dive and broke his collar bone.. He went and past out in the bathtub and we dumped water on him.. We gave him a new shirt to put on and he couldn't get it on and when he did it was inside out and backwards.. Couldn't be more wrong lol.. Then he ran around outside for awhile.. Then crawled inside and started screaming my name.. He was being annoying so I didnt talk back.. Then he started puking everywhere.. All over himself and puked on a kid that sleeping.. Then he past out and puked in a bucket and his hand fell in it.. He woke up the next mourning and puked cuz his hand was so gross.. Oh yah and that kid that was sleeping woke up and hugged the drunk kid for some reason and went back to bed.. I dunno pretty funny story.. Weird though

V4L

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    a little sidenote on that story i thought i was gonna ralf so i went to the bathroom, never did puke but it must have taken me an hour or so to get out of the bathroom :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

V4L

Sidenote from my stories.. it wasn't me! Posting this for legal reasons lol..

I was the only sober one and had to clean up sooooooooooo much puke cuz no one else had to ability

puking is the worst feeling about drinking. too bad drinking too much fun

Thanks Josdin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Another story here.. This kid dropped his keys off a porch.. And jumped off to catch them.. Did a nose dive and broke his collar bone.. He went and past out in the bathtub and we dumped water on him.. We gave him a new shirt to put on and he couldn't get it on and when he did it was inside out and backwards.. Couldn't be more wrong lol.. Then he ran around outside for awhile.. Then crawled inside and started screaming my name.. He was being annoying so I didnt talk back.. Then he started puking everywhere.. All over himself and puked on a kid that sleeping.. Then he past out and puked in a bucket and his hand fell in it.. He woke up the next mourning and puked cuz his hand was so gross.. Oh yah and that kid that was sleeping woke up and hugged the drunk kid for some reason and went back to bed.. I dunno pretty funny story.. Weird though
    That's pretty disgusting Vikez!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast