Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Free Strikeforce fights this Saturday

In case you MMA fans might have forgotten that,

MAIN CARD
    FEDOR "THE LAST EMPEROR" EMELIANENKO (30-1) VS BRETT "THE GRIM" ROGERS (10-0)
    JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER (29-6) VS JAKE SHIELDS (28-4) - MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    GEGARD "THE DREAMCATCHER" MOUSASI (29-2) VS RAMEAU THIERRY "THE AFRICAN ASSASIN" SOKODJOU
    FABRICIO "VAI CAVALO" WERDUM (12-4-1) VS ANTONIO "BIGFOOT" SILVA (13-1)

Yes I know it's not the UFC, But Any card with Fedor on it is worth checking out.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Free Strikeforce fights this Saturday

Unless its Wiggins ill pass.
    I enjoys MMA sometimes and boxing but idk, at first when you said Strikeforce I thought you were talking soccer.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

What time and what channel?

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Unless its Wiggins ill pass.
    I enjoys MMA sometimes and boxing but idk, at first when you said Strikeforce I thought you were talking soccer.
    Wiggins is playing in the UFL now.

Fedor Emelianenko, the best MMA fighter in the world, ever, is fighting this weekend. As moline said, that makes a card great... but this event is stacked. Gegard Mousasi might be the second best fighter not in the UFC, behind Fedor of course. And just behind him is Jake Shields, and what do you know? He's on the card too.

And to answer jmcdon's question,
    I think it's 9 oclock on CBS. Definitely CBS, I may be wrong about the time.

8 central, CBS,
    (Wiggins?????) C'mon the baddest heavyweight ever will be fighting (Please don't start any Lesnar nonsense)
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

"molineviking" wrote:

8 central, CBS,
    (Wiggins?????) C'mon the baddest heavyweight ever will be fighting (Please don't start any Lesnar nonsense)
    Sorry if a former viking fighting would appeal to me.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:

8 central, CBS,
    Sorry if a former viking fighting would appeal to me.

It just struck me as odd that the only reason someone would tune in was if Jermaine Wiggins was fighting, Seeing as how Fedor is fighting the first time free in a long time) I knew Wiggins was gonna try MMA out but haven't really kept up with his results. No offense there oaklandzoo24

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"molineviking" wrote:

8 central, CBS,
    Hey don't knock on any UFC heavyweight if Fedor's manager cared more about his own personal connection to Strikeforce as opposed to getting Fedor to fight in the UFC.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:

8 central, CBS,
    Hey don't knock on any UFC heavyweight if Fedor's manager cared more about his own personal connection to Strikeforce as opposed to getting Fedor to fight in the UFC.
    I'm not looking for some who's better argument, I've been a UFC fan since UFC 1 in 1995, And his crooked Russian mafia manager is probably to blame-Since he fought many top guys in Pride I doubt he's afraid of anyone, I still can't understand why he's in Strikeforce but he's killed everyone he's fought-(that one ref stoppage is nonsense) I just can't anoint a 4-1 guy as the best fighter in the world, And I watched Lesnar wrestle in college, and wanted him to make the Vikings, after the last time he fought he made a fool of himself which is hard to respect.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"molineviking" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:

8 central, CBS,
    I'm not looking for some who's better argument, I've been a UFC fan since UFC 1 in 1995, And his crooked Russian mafia manager is probably to blame-Since he fought many top guys in Pride I doubt he's afraid of anyone, I still can't understand why he's in Strikeforce but he's killed everyone he's fought-(that one ref stoppage is nonsense) I just can't anoint a 4-1 guy as the best fighter in the world, And I watched Lesnar wrestle in college, and wanted him to make the Vikings, after the last time he fought he made a fool of himself which is hard to respect.
    His manager is who I was refering to.
    The guy owns part of strikeforce or something like that and after Fedor left alot of money on the table with the UFC it just kind of seems that his mananger ruined the deal by demanding a huge cut of the PPV stuff that Dana basically laughed at him and knew UFC would be fine without giving big money to that crook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast