Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Former NFL player Brock Lesnar is seriously ill

"C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    "kspurplepride" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=54179.msg1017223#msg1017223 date=1258302415]
    Gesh, and I made fun of him for pulling out of the UFC event this weekend a while ago. Now I just hope he gets better and can functional normally. He can worry about fighting after that. Depending on what it is, he could lose a lot of weight and be out of fighting for much longer than he wants.
    Me too, but hey, at the time it looked questionable.

Now we know it was more than Shanecarwinfistaphobia... a phobia which effects the lives of all that are aware of Shane Carwin.

I hope he gets well soon, I want to see him fight again.
    Carwin's a joke, honestly if the fight goes longer than two minutes its Brock's to lsoe. Carwin's got a strong fist, but has next to no ground game, and will be quickly exposed by a much faster and stronger freak of humanity that they call Brock Lesnar.

I don't htink this fight is going to make the January card like it was rescheduled for, but I can see it being on the May or June card. Expect a repeat of Brock's last fight lol

First off, I hope he recovers completely, I've always wanted him to do good, That being said 4-1 isn't exactly breathtaking, Anything can happen, Why do people think he's unbeatable? He's beaten one top fighter-Mir and one 45yr old-five years past his prime that he outweighed by 50lbs,
    Herring is/has always been average,

To say Carwin's a joke is just not accurate, He has as good a chance of knocking Lesnar out as anyone, Personally I think Brock has a little better wrestling background, But KO power evens up a lot of fights.-No disrespect intended, don't think I'm trying to bash or insult you.

From his bio-Carwin wrestled in college, becoming a two-time NCAA Division II Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight in 1996-7, and the NCAA II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion in 1999. He was also a two-time All-American in football,
    He has wrestling experience, And they are almost the exact same size, Carwin walks around at 290 and cuts to 265.
    Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.
    Keep your eye out for a kid named Todd Duffee... he's a wrecking machine. He could beat Lesnar.
    [/quote]
    Is he the guy who won at UFC 101 or 102, I can't remember, in 7 seconds?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Mr" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    "kspurplepride" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=54179.msg1019045#msg1019045 date=1258656123]
    Gesh, and I made fun of him for pulling out of the UFC event this weekend a while ago. Now I just hope he gets better and can functional normally. He can worry about fighting after that. Depending on what it is, he could lose a lot of weight and be out of fighting for much longer than he wants.

Now we know it was more than Shanecarwinfistaphobia... a phobia which effects the lives of all that are aware of Shane Carwin.

Carwin's a joke, honestly if the fight goes longer than two minutes its Brock's to lsoe. Carwin's got a strong fist, but has next to no ground game, and will be quickly exposed by a much faster and stronger freak of humanity that they call Brock Lesnar.

I don't htink this fight is going to make the January card like it was rescheduled for, but I can see it being on the May or June card. Expect a repeat of Brock's last fight lol

First off, I hope he recovers completely, I've always wanted him to do good, That being said 4-1 isn't exactly breathtaking, Anything can happen, Why do people think he's unbeatable? He's beaten one top fighter-Mir and one 45yr old-five years past his prime that he outweighed by 50lbs,

To say Carwin's a joke is just not accurate, He has as good a chance of knocking Lesnar out as anyone, Personally I think Brock has a little better wrestling background, But KO power evens up a lot of fights.-No disrespect intended, don't think I'm trying to bash or insult you.

From his bio-Carwin wrestled in college, becoming a two-time NCAA Division II Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight in 1996-7, and the NCAA II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion in 1999. He was also a two-time All-American in football,
    He has wrestling experience, And they are almost the exact same size, Carwin walks around at 290 and cuts to 265.
    Keep your eye out for a kid named Todd Duffee... he's a wrecking machine. He could beat Lesnar.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Sure is.

Here's a video of me interviewing him right after that fight.

http://www.heavy.com/video/ufc-102-t...nterview-74107
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    Sure is.

Alright.
    I obviously can't see this, so I have to ask (in my most gullable manner)......For real?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Sure is.

Alright.
    I obviously can't see this, so I have to ask (in my most gullable manner)......For real?
    Yup, 100% serious. We're having dinner and talking about the fight.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Sure is.

Alright.
    Marrdro heads to the "Questions Forumn" to find out what the hell C Mac D does for a living.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:
    [quote author=kspurplepride link=topic=54179.msg1019289#msg1019289 date=1258693154]
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=54179.msg1019045#msg1019045 date=1258656123]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Sure is.

[/quote]
    You lost about half a string bean at 1:07.

Seems like a good guy humble in the interview. You've got a pretty sweet gig there C Mac.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Johnson14" wrote:
    Not really a fan of the whole UFC thing but i hope he makes a full recovery.
    Yeah...much too violent.

Too violent??? This coming from a member named BloodyHorns??-Lol
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

"molineviking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Johnson14" wrote:
    Not really a fan of the whole UFC thing but i hope he makes a full recovery.
    Yeah...much too violent.

Too violent??? This coming from a member named BloodyHorns??-Lol
    hahaha.. touche

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Sure is.

Alright.

Since I wasn't able to watch the video (Not available in my area) What is it you do that you were interviewing him?? I'm about to be hugely jealous if you work for Bloodyelbow, Cagepotato or one of those similar sites, I've been a big MMA fan since UFC 1, We (And Mr Anderson) could have some interesting conversations about the world of Mixed Martial Arts, Nothing better than talking/debating with others just as passionate-No offense to those who also love it, I'm only aware of You, and Anderson.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123