Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Forgive me, all...

lol i know a ton of packer fans, and they ALL believe that the vikings-packers rivalry is the best in football..you can run your mouth about vikings fans caring and packers fans not caring, but you should probably ask a larger number of packer fans which rivalry they look forward to most before you post your own personal opinion on the matter
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    It appears that my time here has been nothing but a WASTE of most of your time (esp. after reading some of the horrible replies in "we are all witnesses...").

I'm sorry for any and all uncomfortable positions I've put you all in (i.e. discussion wise).
    And no, this does not mean I'll be making ANOTHER departure (like I've done in the past!). But, I'll won't post as much...
    WAAHHH!!! Some people said mean things to me, WAAHHH!!!

Look Bono, you're a Packer fan on a Vikings site and your sports loyalties as well as many of your general opinions seem to differ from most here.

What do you expect? So suck it up, keep posting as often as you like and stop whining.

Remember, you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you.

Quick PS. Trying to get that post count up eh Petrodemos? No need for two posts there man. You could have fit that all into one.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Bono, don't let all the razzing get to you man.. I'm sure it is not meant to hurt feelings. Not all Packer fans are like you, so we would like to have you stick around and chat with us.. Stick around buddy and talk some football..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Boo fricken hoo!

You make a statement with strong convictions than you'd better be willing to stick to your guns. Geesh, fight back for crying out loud. So people did not agree with you...so fricken what!

First, you always need a thread on your opinions..so why are you surprised that people (like me) responded the way they did?

Second, what the hell is with this thread? Are we supposed to feel sorry for you and have everybody write about poor ole bono?

Look, it may seem as if I am being harsh but you cannot let this get to you...or anything anybody posts here. If you do, you already have lost. If you want to start a thread with a strong conviction then stay the course and do not back down.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"olson_10" wrote:
    lol i know a ton of packer fans, and they ALL believe that the vikings-packers rivalry is the best in football..you can run your mouth about vikings fans caring and packers fans not caring, but you should probably ask a larger number of packer fans which rivalry they look forward to most before you post your own personal opinion on the matter
    thought this forum is for just that. your own personal opinion on the matter.

mrviking28 is offline Starter

"bono" wrote:
    I have a degree (B.A. journalism & mass communication) to be exact), and I DO work for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Sports Department (handling all pro, local and high school prep sports' agate) and Packer Plus. It's cool if none of you believe me. I wouldn't lie about something like that.
    B.S!

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

who cares. gonna get that upset over a forum site? this site already has plenty of people who can take a lashing every now and then. can't take it, move on. it's the internet buddy!!!!!!

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

The kid's an idiot and, frankly, deserves to be treated as such.

If I were an idiot I would hope that people would do the decent thing and tell me, so I could learn from my mistakes and hopefully not embarrass myself in a public setting.

Unfortunately for you, bono, you're an idiot who refuses to admit it. And despite your repeated claims of working for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, you don't want to back it up? Surely one of your articles will be posted online somewhere? Oh well.. Can't say I'm not surprised.

I'm still utterly confused as to how the kid's made 800 plus posts without being banned, or at least flamed into eternal hell.

Del Rio Guest

Did you just say you don't discuss subjects in the conventional way, by using information to back up your arguments?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12