Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Forgive me, all...

It appears that my time here has been nothing but a WASTE of most of your time (esp. after reading some of the horrible replies in "we are all witnesses...").
    I'm aware that I don't POST with the same COLOR as many of you do (i.e. arguing in the "socially accepted" way, with the ideal "info." to support my arguments, etc, etc. But, I am who I am. I can and will not change for anyone.
    I'm not stupid or anything. I have a degree (B.A. journalism & mass communication) to be exact), and I DO work for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Sports Department (handling all pro, local and high school prep sports' agate) and Packer Plus. It's cool if none of you believe me. I wouldn't lie about something like that.
    Anyways,
    I'm sorry for any and all uncomfortable positions I've put you all in (i.e. discussion wise).
    And no, this does not mean I'll be making ANOTHER departure (like I've done in the past!). But, I'll won't post as much...
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Forgive me, all...

Hey Bono.. Just a quick question. In your opinion is the vikings vs. packers rivalry only really a big thing for us vikes fans? A packer fan on an NFL forum that I use for gfx told me that for packers fans the bears vs. packers is a way bigger rivalry and that only vikings fans make a big deal about it.

Prophet Guest

I'm not familiar with that thread. Hope to see you posting still, I can see how being a Packer fan is painful...maybe if you see the light and come to the purple side things won't look so bleak.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Oh chill out bono! Don't take it so personally!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

PPE,
    Without a shadow of doubt, the Packers-Vikings are the biggest/best of the two. Heck, I say one of the best in the last 10 years.
    Prophet,
    Thanks!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Bono,

You'de be a real Bone if you left this site because of some jack ass statements..

Your part of the heart beat here for sure...

And there is no rivalry like the Vikes and Green Bay anywhere...Maybe the Giants and Cowboys....thats a close second..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Bono,

You'de be a real Bone if you left this site because of some jack jiggly butt statements..

Your part of the heart beat here for sure...

And there is no rivalry like the Vikes and Green Bay anywhere...Maybe the Giants and Cowboys....thats a close second..
    I agree with Ned Bono. Come on up for the Sept 24th Chicago game and hang with the Purple Horde! I'll buy you a cold one!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

oh come on bono, its all in good fun, theres a lack of football news is all. i dont even watch basketball that much, but with the lack of sports im compelled to watch. i should have added more smileys.....

:wav:

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

once you turn to the purple side, much riches you will see.....but never own.

how about bears packers rivalry, that have any significance? besides being the longest rivalry in the nfl ?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Bono, this place wouldn't be the same without you! I for one value your opinions, and it's always nice to have a Packer fan such as yourself to keep us grounded!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast