Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fisherman...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fisherman...

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    VF4E,

I thought your sight was well layed out......Amazing how prices can differ so much thru-out the country...

I think one main reason is, Quebec Province draws alot of people from the New England area...

Espeicaly, CT NY Mass.........

Lots of big money around these parts......

I only wish I was in that group....LOL

I went there almost 10 years ago now, it was alot cheeper then, I've noticed the owners prices go up every year, and the pics stay the same..

I also know for a fact, alot of those pics in his site are rather old..

It was a nice fishery, but not anywheres near what he trys to sell it as..

JMHO....

One question, what would your guide charge for a day?....
    no kidding Ned, folks from those parts come here to the CNY sportsmen show..80% of the "vendors" are from our neighbors to the north..the pictures they have look like it would be a good time..but get your wallet out when it comes down to pricing packages available.
    Bottom line 2beers is,

Here in CT, we have some of the best fishing I've ever found anywhere..

From native brook trout to off-shore shark and tuna, we have it all..

And I can even sleep in my own bed that night.

Not trying to take from the original post, I still enjoy going on fishing vacations and fishing different parts of North America and the World..

But you have to be carefull, lot's of places and people oversell themselves, and thats a sad thing when someone is spending their hard earned cash to find enjoyment, but instead find they've been mislead....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Re: Fisherman...

"VikingNed" wrote:
    VF4E,

I thought your sight was well layed out......Amazing how prices can differ so much thru-out the country...

I think one main reason is, Quebec Province draws alot of people from the New England area...

Espeicaly, CT NY Mass.........

Lots of big money around these parts......

I only wish I was in that group....LOL

I went there almost 10 years ago now, it was alot cheeper then, I've noticed the owners prices go up every year, and the pics stay the same..

I also know for a fact, alot of those pics in his site are rather old..

It was a nice fishery, but not anywheres near what he trys to sell it as..

JMHO....

One question, what would your guide charge for a day?....
    Ned my Dad does the guiding when a group or person needs it and there is no extra cost. My Dad has worked construction all his life and runs the camp so the average guy can have an affordable and good fishing time.

The chain of lakes they are on is huge with 300 miles of fishable water at the main resorts not to mention the outpost cabin that is more for the rugged experience.

All three of the main cabins are knotty pine finish with showers,AC,microwaves etc etc... Only thing you need is your food and gear. You can bring your own boats if you want at the main resort and have to have your own for the outpost cabin and it's good to have some big water experience to be safe in bad weather conditions.

Bottom line is if you don't have a bundle of cash but would like to take a trip you can both afford it and enjoy it at Moose Track Cottages. Terry(Dad) is a people person who likes to BS and have fun and will fire up his boat and show anybody where and what the fish are biting on if you have troubles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12