Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Post ever

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: First Post ever

*sigh*

Okay, here's mine. Yes, I was an ass when I first came here, but I got better. Fast.

In response to WIVikes comment as to why the proud Packer team wasn't even wearing throwbacks when they played on Thanksgiving....

Actually, they were the same uniforms as in 1967, when the Packers won their fifth NFL championship of the decade. How many champtionships have the Vikings won, by the way?
    The scary thing, if I had a nickel for every Packer troll that has said that in their first three posts on this forum, I'd be a rich man. I hate following the crowd....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    *sigh*

Okay, here's mine. Yes, I was an jiggly butt when I first came here, but I got better. Fast.

In response to WIVikes comment as to why the proud Packer team wasn't even wearing throwbacks when they played on Thanksgiving....

Actually, they were the same uniforms as in 1967, when the Packers won their fifth NFL championship of the decade. How many champtionships have the Vikings won, by the way?
    The scary thing, if I had a nickel for every Packer troll that has said that in their first three posts on this forum, I'd be a rich man. I hate following the crowd....
    So before you were the Packer Ambassador you were a troll? :lol:

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Mine? We didn't have a formal greeting forum, so I also jumped right in. Someone started a thread about the Giants "cheating" by intercepting signals.

I'm not sure that I subscribe to the "conspiracy theory", but I remember the national media was hyping it before the Vikes/Giants game. I recall that the previous week the Saints complained that the Giants were intercepting their radio signals. The Giants knew what was coming, and were always in position to make the play. I remember Denny Green was asked if he was concerned. DeKnee's response was, "their 11 still has to line up against our 11". He was so arrogant he didn't think he could lose even if the other team was cheating. I did seem odd though that the Giants seemed to know what was coming on every single play.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2488&postda ys=0&postorder=asc&start=15

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Mine was about Moss :roll:

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Mine was about how we have a very good chance to win against the 'Skins.

Wow, do I look like an idiot.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    Mine was about how we have a very good chance to win against the 'Skins.

Wow, do I look like an idiot.
    :lol:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Mine was about the firing of jay hayes, ya that special teams coach who really sucked a big one and gave up a few tds on sp that year in 2002.

Looks like the Bungles want to be in the slump for another couple of years. Hayes was horrible with special teams
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    *sigh*

Okay, here's mine. Yes, I was an jiggly butt when I first came here, but I got better. Fast.

So before you were the Packer Ambassador you were a troll? :lol:
    "Troll" seems a bit strong. By post 5 I was making some pretty intelligent remarks. I was going to post that one so I looked more smarter, but I figured I'd be honest. *sigh*
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

My first post ever was on April 19, 2004. I was sucking up already to webby:

Webmaster:

I got your email and am ready to help out where and when I can - say the word!
    Things NEVER change... :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

6-KINGS Guest

I remember my first post, April 4 in the year of our Lord 2005.
    That was just 4 months ago. And man it seems more like, well just 4 months ago.
    There was this guy named De Rio who thought Clint Eastwood was better than THE DUKE (bow your heads) Man did I torch him on that.
    What is Del doing these days? Still eating peez and gov't cheese?
    I heard he has 65 alien high bred children. He lives in the mushroom caves of Utah. You all know Del's love of the shroom.(jk)
    Anyway, everybody was talking about burning their Moss jersey. You guys remember Moss? Man was he a good one for us. Too bad he was killed in that accident while working his community service at Chuck E Cheese.
    Who knew he couldn't swim in the plastic ball tank. What a way too go.

Since then we have talk about Moss leaving the team, Moss comments, Moss this and Moss that. For the love of GOD can we stop talking about Moss.
    Let the man rest in peace.
    He's DEAD!
    LOL
    6-KINGS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast