Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Post ever

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: First Post ever

here is my first post ever,

YOU GUY'S CANT BE SERIOUS!!!
    THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN COMPARE NATE B. TO RANDY MOSS. MOSS IS THE BEST RECIEVER THAT HAS EVER PLAYED THE GAME. JUST LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS AND HIS HIGHLIGHT REEL. NATE IS GOOD BUT HE IS NOT COMPAREBLE TO MOSS.
    P.S
    THERE IS NO WAY NATE'S VERTICAL JUMP IS 42 INCHES. MICHAEL JORDAN'S VERTICAL IN HIS PRIME WAS 41.

man, way to say hi to everybody.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"michaelmazid" wrote:

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN COMPARE NATE B. TO RANDY MOSS. MOSS IS THE BEST RECIEVER THAT HAS EVER PLAYED THE GAME. JUST LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS AND HIS HIGHLIGHT REEL. NATE IS GOOD BUT HE IS NOT COMPAREBLE TO MOSS.
    P.S
    THERE IS NO WAY NATE'S VERTICAL JUMP IS 42 INCHES. MICHAEL JORDAN'S VERTICAL IN HIS PRIME WAS 41.

lol, surprised you made it out of that one!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

P.S

Me too! I'm surprised you didn't get at least one Noob comment, lol.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

P.S

Me too! I'm surprised you didn't get at least one Noob comment, lol.
    Newb!

:lol:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

here is mine... I don't even remember a free beer forum type when I signed up:

It doesnt matter if moss cant play. In the regular season Burleson has stepped up, plus Robinson is just as much of a red zone threat as Randy.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"fred3105" wrote:
    I think we will take O-line probable Nat dorsey of Georgia Tech.
    My first post and I was right.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

My first post was something pertaining to the Vikes/Cards season finale in 2003 and how we were pretty much in the playoffs. Boy did I deserve to eat crow after that one!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I never introduced myself or anything, I just went right into a debate with my first post, what shocker. :grin: It was on Onterrio, after fans were over-reacting when he was a holdout for 1 day.

"First of all an agents job is not to get his player into camp on time, it is to get his player as much money as possible. If his job was to get his player into camp on time, then there would be a hell of a lot of bad agents out their this year. Onterrio was not signed in time for saturday practice because of his agent, don't blame onterrio. Onterrio even went to practice thinking he was signed, there he found out his agent hadn't finalized the deal yet and was told to go home. Also it has been said by a few sources that Tom Condon(his agent) had too many clients to deal with and was going to be behind for a least a couple of them. Blame his agent, not him. We need to stop blaming Onterrio for missing 14 days of mini-camp also because this was league rules. He had to finish school at Oregon before he could practice. I think everyone jumped to conclusions and expected another McKinnie holdout, which is understandable after last season, but people need to relax a little. You guys know as well as I know that Onterrio will be starting when the seasons starts and that is all that matters. Chill out guys and stop fighting with fellow fans who are giving opinions."

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think mine was back in 98....Hello? Is anyone out there? Its lonely and cold here. Helllooooooooooooooooo

Or something. I can't remember back that far to that old board.

Space Coyote Guest

I actually introduced myself and followed the board rules...this was back in March..

Allow myself to introduce myself...

OK, here goes my first post. I'm a Vikings fan stuck in dreary old Kansas City...home of those hapless Chiefs (you know, that team we destroyed 2 years ago 45-20). I lived in Minneapolis until I was 16 though so I've always been a fan of the Vikings.
    It looks like we have an amazing season ahead of us...I wish it started now.
    On Sunday you will find me downtown at a sports bar called Minsky's in front of one of the 3 big screen TV's watching the game in my Culpepper jersey among a sea of red Chiefs jerseys...I guess that's OK. I mean, it could be worse...at least I'm not surrounded by Packer fans.
    Packers suck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast