Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Post ever

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

First Post ever

Here is a place where you can reminisce, and relive the days of your youth... sorta.

Use this thread as a guide to go back into your past and dig up your first post ever...

and i'll begin

My first post

Del Rio Guest

Re: First Post ever

I'm new to the forums. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for maintaining such a worthy site!

I remember the first time I decided to be a true vikings fan. 1988 my dad was fixing his truck drinkin suds, he plopped me down infront of the tv and the 49ers were playing the vikes to see who would advance to the superbowl.

I remember thinking to myself (7 years old at the time) that they were a very exciting team. I liked everything from the helmets to the style they played and even though they got tore a new one I never looked back been a fan ever since.

I joined the team that seems like they could go all the way every year but have mental seizures when they have victory in thier grasp!

I think a person gets 15 years added on their age from stress if they are a fan

Seriously though anyone remember when or why they chose to follow the vikes?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I kind of came in twith the wrong (but right) attitude. I didn't understand the pecking order of the boards, lol, so I came in guns blaring! I never even introduced myself in free beer! But here it is...
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Alright guys....every week i watch the Vikings and for the past several weeks I've been screaming at the televison hoping Scott Linehan will hear me whereever he is....I yell repeatedly "Stretch the field!" :evil: I've noticed over the past several weeks, the Vikings haven't so much as chucked it deep...just once! In my opinion you need to heave one every once in a while to keep the defense on their toes. So i did some detective work, and I found that in the last 10 weeks in which the Vikes are 3-7, they have had just 22 plays over 20 yards, and 9 of those have come in their wins against Jacksonville and Detroit. So I ask you Viking nation....where have the big plays gone? And if you give me that "they're playing cover 2" crap, thats bull. If they're playing cover 2 and they only have 7 guys up in the box and 2 safeties back, then we need to commit to the run and jam it down someones throat....any thoughts?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Here was mine! (thanking god that I did not act like a ass) :lol: :

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hello,
    I am new to this site, love it. Been a hardcore Viks fan from NoDak (now in Cleveland, yuk) for 30 years. My question is this: is Chris Hovan playing at the level we need him to play at? The guy has some other tough defenders around him now, is he doing anything? Maybe he is just a hole plugger. Your thoughts are appreciated!

ultravikingfan

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I remember my first post was about Jim Kelly being in the Hall Of Fame. I just bursted on the scene without really introducing myself.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=31455#31455
    there is mine.

"magicci" wrote:
    http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=31455#31455
    there is mine.
    aww man... i remember that "who do hate/like 2nd most craze." and checking out that topic made me wonder where some of those guys went, like los, tnt, and BDBovy.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

how do you find what your first post was?

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

man it seems that even in my first post i was causin some trouble lol

Hit my account, in the top right corner under the pic of your avatar, than scroll down until you see all of the threads youve started and under that it says something to the nature of read al posts written by so-and-so. then go to the last page and its the last one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast