Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Finish this joke...

    This is a joke from the movie "The Breakfast Club". For those of you who have NOT seen the movie, the character telling the joke is in the middle of crawling through a "false" ceiling and goes crashing through before he can finish the joke. I thought it might be fun to see what people can come up with as a punchline.

    Here's the joke - finish it with a punchline all your own:

    "Naked blond walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."

    INSERT PUNCHLINE HERE
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re:Finish this joke...

    I love the movie but have no idea what the joke is.

  3. #3
    Texas Viking's Avatar
    Texas Viking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    204

    Re:Finish this joke...

    I believe it was revealed that Judd Nelson made the joke up ad-lib and there is no official punch line.

    But, off the cuff how about this:

    The lady replies: “Only if you can make me something that includes astroglide and peanut butter.”

  4. #4
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re:Finish this joke...

    No, but my dog needs a double.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Finish this joke...

    Its quite simple really. By using a punchline from another movie where the rest of the joke is missing, I've come to the conclusion it has to be:

    "no, but that's a real nice ski mask"

    Now bonus points to the person that guesses that movie (shouldn't be too tough)

  6. #6
    Texas Viking's Avatar
    Texas Viking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    204

    Re:Finish this joke...

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Its quite simple really. By using a punchline from another movie where the rest of the joke is missing, I've come to the conclusion it has to be:

    "no, but that's a real nice ski mask"

    Now bonus points to the person that guesses that movie (shouldn't be too tough)

    Dumb & Dumber

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Finish this joke...

    Texas Viking wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Its quite simple really. By using a punchline from another movie where the rest of the joke is missing, I've come to the conclusion it has to be:

    "no, but that's a real nice ski mask"

    Now bonus points to the person that guesses that movie (shouldn't be too tough)

    Dumb & Dumber
    Correct, Shock, show this man what he wins.

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Finish this joke...

    shockzilla wrote:
    "Naked blond walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."
    "Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re:Finish this joke...

    Zeus wrote:
    shockzilla wrote:
    "Naked blond walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."
    "Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

    =Z=
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  10. #10
    Krumb's Avatar
    Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    352

    Re:Finish this joke...

    lol @ Zeus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who's going to finish last in the NFL?
    By NaughtyWord in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. Finish this sentence
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. Help finish this poem!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 08:48 PM
  4. Del finish your post???
    By Vikesfan4evr in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 04:49 AM
  5. Amazing Finish
    By LosAngelis in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •