cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Finally, what about the Astros - Braves matchup?

Can the Braves make a run deep into the playoffs, maybe even making an improbable run to the World Series championship?

Can the Rocket and Oswalt carry the Astros to the World Series?

Does snowinapril even care that there is playoff baseball being played literally in his backyard (Minute Maid Park)...or is it only the Twins games that really matter to him (nothing wrong with that, actually)?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

gpete13 is offline Starter

I've been an Astro fan for a while and I have to say this was a wacky year. After a promising winter, sad first half and an exciting 2 nd half, I hope they can carry it through the WS. Its not allways the best team that wins, but the teams that plays the best, and they are pretty hot. I just they can make it last for a few more games.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"gpete13" wrote:
    I've been an Astro fan for a while and I have to say this was a wacky year. After a promising winter, sad first half and an exciting 2 nd half, I hope they can carry it through the WS. Its not allways the best team that wins, but the teams that plays the best, and they are pretty hot. I just they can make it last for a few more games.
    I used to go and see the 'Stros play in the Astrodome when I lived in H-Town...fun times. I am still rooting for them in the NL side of things, but the Cards are tough!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

gpete13 is offline Starter

Yeah the cards will be tough, but they need to finally get past the Braves. I must of looked silly clapping and pumping my fist yesterday durring my commute home, while listening to the game. Hopefull I will have an equally fun trip today, made the trip home go alot faster with baseball at 4:00. go stros!

By the way Im also a Ragin Cajun fan, been shopping for a decent baseball hat for a few years with no luck. Im not crazy of the things with just the chili pepper on it, to me I would look like I just got off a shift at Chili's.