Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Finally some football

Finally after 6 months of nothing but lifting weights I finally get to play some football with the team. This week on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday my team is doing 7 on 7 football games for a few hours every night. Then this summer every wednesday night we are doing them to. We might also enter some tournaments this summer if everyone wants to.

Also this summer I am going to be in a camp that starts May 30th and goes until July 28th. It is lifting, running, and agility. That goes from 5:30 to 8 oclock Monday through Thursday. So my summer is pretty much going to be busy as hell since I work 8 to 5 everyday to. Not much time to do anything except for on the weekends but all the hard work will be worth it once the season starts.

Only 2 and a half months away. I just can't wait. I want it to start so bad. I am going to keep you guys updated on how our season goes this year. I'll let you know what happend after every game. Why can't it just be August right now?!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Finally some football

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Finally after 6 months of nothing but lifting weights I finally get to play some football with the team. This week on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday my team is doing 7 on 7 football games for a few hours every night. Then this summer every wednesday night we are doing them to. We might also enter some tournaments this summer if everyone wants to.

Also this summer I am going to be in a camp that starts May 30th and goes until July 28th. It is lifting, running, and agility. That goes from 5:30 to 8 oclock Monday through Thursday. So my summer is pretty much going to be busy as hell since I work 8 to 5 everyday to. Not much time to do anything except for on the weekends but all the hard work will be worth it once the season starts.

Only 2 and a half months away. I just can't wait. I want it to start so bad. I am going to keep you guys updated on how our season goes this year. I'll let you know what happend after every game. Why can't it just be August right now?!
    Flag or tackle?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Its either going to be flag or two hand touch. Not sure. I wish it could be tackle, that would be a lot more fun but we can't afford to get anyone injured I spose.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Its either going to be flag or two hand touch. Not sure. I wish it could be tackle, that would be a lot more fun but we can't afford to get anyone injured I spose.
    Just as well...save the hitting for when it's colder...it hurts them more then anyway!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CC what fargo school do you go to? I will be moving to fargo in July and I was hoping to catch some high school and college games.

Thats awsome. What part of Fargo are you moving to? I go to West Fargo.

I am moving to right around NDSU. Its on Dakota drive or something like that.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's awesome CC! It's amazing how huge of a commitment high school sports are nowadays. I remember basketball in high school....year round. Had to give up golf. :sad: Oh well...it was fun! I hope you guys do great CC...go kick some tail!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Good for you CC. It's great to see one of members so dedicated to football, the sport that he loves.

I hope you effort will pay off big for you someday.

When that happens, just don't forget about your buddies at PP.O. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

this is prep for fall football right? if the winnipeg highschool football league and whatever league you play in have an exhibition game, it's happend in the past but not recently, maybe i'll be seeing you(more likely tackling you)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast