Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    Congratulations! What is the job?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!
    Congrats - what have you got lined up?
    thanks guys! will be working as software engineer, i will be moving to utah, might take me a while to get used to their culture but oh well....its the job that matters for me right now.

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!
    Congrats - what have you got lined up?
    thanks guys! will be working as software engineer, i will be moving to utah, might take me a while to get used to their culture but oh well....its the job that matters for me right now.
    What will you be writing code for?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!
    Congrats - what have you got lined up?
    thanks guys! will be working as software engineer, i will be moving to utah, might take me a while to get used to their culture but oh well....its the job that matters for me right now.
    What will you be writing code for?
    I will be working in small team, building web applications for New york times, that's all I know for now as we haven't decided which platform to use and all.

  5. #15
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    What kind of software tools do you use?

    CF, HTML, that type of thing? Dreamweaver?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #16
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    What kind of software tools do you use?

    CF, HTML, that type of thing? Dreamweaver?
    Well honestly so far I haven't done much web apps myself, in my program I had more experience with C/C++ and some java stuff, but for this job I will be learning Ruby on Rails, I think they will be using that as the main framework. I do use dreamweaver just to edit code if it's in html, php and such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. It's finally here
    By MediaLoca in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
  2. Vikings: Success looks all lined up
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 07:17 PM
  3. I'm finally in!!!!
    By Bubba Jed in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. It s here finally!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 08:55 PM
  5. Finally...
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •