Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Finally a job lined up

    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    Congratz on the new job, I hope you enjoy it.

  3. #3
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    enjoy and congratz welcome to the life of work, tax dollars and death :P

  4. #4
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "Nephilim" wrote:
    enjoy and congratz welcome to the life of work, tax dollars and death :P
    yah, but it's better than life with loans and credit cards and constant phone calls to pay them off.

  5. #5
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    enjoy and congratz welcome to the life of work, tax dollars and death :P
    yah, but it's better than life with loans and credit cards and constant phone calls to pay them off.
    heck in 50-60 years you can retire.lol

  6. #6
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    enjoy and congratz welcome to the life of work, tax dollars and death :P
    yah, but it's better than life with loans and credit cards and constant phone calls to pay them off.
    heck in 50-60 years you can retire.lol
    dunno about that, not sure how long i can survive US corporate environment, i might head back to my country after few years...working back there is like semi-retirement.

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!
    Come and get me, VT!!!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    Congrats my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    Congratulations. I'm now officially on the hunt for a job myself

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Finally a job lined up

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Phew, took me some struggles but finally I have a job offer that I accepted. now that i am done with school, i will have more time to push for that 1K posts, mark....pretty soon I will be catching up Cajun, or not!
    Congrats - what have you got lined up?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's finally here
    By MediaLoca in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
  2. Vikings: Success looks all lined up
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 07:17 PM
  3. I'm finally in!!!!
    By Bubba Jed in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. It s here finally!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 08:55 PM
  5. Finally...
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •