Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    Holla @ The Crusades and The Spanish Inquisition

  2. #52
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr-holland link=topic=43610.msg748513#msg748513 date=1206652666]
    Let i state at first, i Respect muslims

    I don't respect scum like on the video,
    and scum living here in Holland who will refuse to adapt to the western culture and treat us Dutch people with no respect. I thought Freedom of speech meant something?
    And I can agree with that.
    However, that video does not make the distinction between Muslims and Terrorists, and in fact makes every effort to group the two into one.
    That I take exception to, and will argue against incessantly.
    (And no, I am not Muslim.
    But I try my best not to be prejudiced either.
    Those Muslims or 'terrorists' are shouting to all the muslims that non-islamic people should be killed and whatnot that you can see in the movie. the 3.5 year old kid that calls Jews Pigs because Allah said they were frightens me because if a 3.5 year old kid says that, what are their parents and many other muslims thinkinh?
    It would probably be pretty easy to find a 3 1/2 year old child in America whose parents are white supremacists.
    What do you think he or she would say about black people or Jews.

    You cannot extrapolate the extremist view to the whole population.

    Plus, you complain that Islam retaliation in Holland is restricting your freedom of speech.
    Yet it doesn't seem like you want to extend the same freedom to the Islamic groups that disagree with you.
    Have i said that they arn't allowed to say what they mean? Sure they are, let the whole world know what they think i don't care the diffrence is that they won't be attacked or threatened but if i say what i want to say I am.
    Obviously you do care, or this thread wouldn't be this long already.
    And you are acting like no Muslim has been the victim of hate crimes, yet the entire Christian "race" (for you C Mac) cowers in fear on a daily basis.

    I seem to remember a couple of Muslim schools getting bombed in Eindhoven and Uden a few years back.
    It happens on both sides unfortunately.
    I am aware that there is a huge culture conflict ongoing in Holland, and I am fearful of where it is going.

    Movies like the one you posted only fuel that conflict.
    They are part of the problem, not the solution.
    [/quote]
    They were put on fire, and not even while on schooltime which were done by teen-agers.
    it can't be compared by the terrorist attack the muslims have done. And i'm not justifying it, it's not good also but again it can't be compared. Also how did you got the idea that i do care? I do care about the Terrorists/Muslims Leaders who people listen to who are extremely extremists.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #53
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Historial_cases_of_Christian_t errorism

    Go nuts Mr. Holland.

  4. #54
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    Have fun with all of that in Holland. I know that the Americans don't mind having someone to share the 'being the evil moron in eyes of the middle east'-title with for a few weeks.

    Wilders is an idiot. But of course he has the right to make the kind of movie he wishes. He gets a little too much attention though.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #55
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Have fun with all of that in Holland. I know that the Americans don't mind having someone to share the 'being the evil silly guy in eyes of the middle east'-title with.

    Wilders is an idiot. But of course he has the right to make the kind of movie he wishes. He gets a little too much attention though.
    Why is he an idiot? i assume you've seen both his interviews in Denmark?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  6. #56
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "litlharsh" wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Historial_cases_of_Christian_t errorism

    Go nuts Mr. Holland.
    i get your point, i'm not justifying ANY kind of terrorism or threatening in any way.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #57
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    While I would like to continue this discuss, it is time to go home.
    Maybe if this thread isn't locked by tomorrow I will rejoin... but somehow I doubt that will be the case.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #58
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,773

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "C" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Look i don't know about you, arn't the phrases that those moslim leaders use facts? arn't the quote's out of the quran facts?

    The man who said he wasn't going to be killed was slaughtered, shot and slaughtered with 2 swords
    Islam said they would slaughter Solomon Rushdie... that never happened.
    Wasn't it a man that came up with that, Ayatullah Khomeini, and a country that put up the bounty, Iran

  9. #59
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Have fun with all of that in Holland. I know that the Americans don't mind having someone to share the 'being the evil silly guy in eyes of the middle east'-title with for a few weeks.

    Wilders is an idiot. But of course he has the right to make the kind of movie he wishes. He gets a little too much attention though.
    Why is he an idiot? i assume you've seen both his interviews in Denmark?
    Because he's generalizing as hell. And he has a political agenda, that is not envious.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Riots erupt in Vancouver after Canucks loss
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. Suicide bomber targets Danish embassy in Pakistan
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. Danish Songs
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:30 AM
  4. Danish soccer champions 2005/06: FCK!
    By simonsparre in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:55 PM
  5. New danish member...
    By simonsparre in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •