Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    These are just facts IMO
    They can't be Facts and Opinions. They are either facts... or they're your opinion.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

"Texanvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    Exactly.
    Muslims are mostly peaceful people by nature.
    Islamic extremists are not.
    That was what he said, he said The muslims arn't the problem, the Quran is
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    Look i don't know about you, arn't the phrases that those moslim leaders use facts? arn't the quote's out of the quran facts?

The man who said he wasn't going to be killed was slaughtered, shot and slaughtered with 2 swords
    The vast majority of the "quotes" people like to pull from the Quran are either completely fabricated, or misread.
    Remember the one about Chapter 9 verse 11 supposedly having reference to the US retaliation from the 9/11 attacks?
    Completely made up.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

And what phrases used by Muslim leaders are you talking about?
    If you say the whole "40 Virgins in Heaven" thing, then I will probably spit my pop out laughing.
    That is a perfect example of people who have absolutely no idea about Islam trying to use an obscure quote to justify their prejudice.
    Hell, can you even name a Muslim "leader" outside Al Queda who condoned the 9/11 attacks?

You cannot look at religious zealots and extremists and use it as a standard to describe everybody from that religion.

Hitler's Nazi party was a Christian party, and even used a variation of the Templar cross as their national symbol.
    The Templars, BTW, were part of a generation of Christians also murdered tens of thousands of Muslims during the crusades - an act that the Roman Catholic Church apologized for 500 years later.
    The KKK killed many, many black men and Jewish men in the name of Christianity.

Does that mean that all Christians are evil?
    No.
    Are all Muslims evil?
    No.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

' You will take over the USA, you will take over the UK, you qwill take over Europe '

I'm AFRAID!!!!

Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    Exactly.
    Do you know what the Quran is?
    Have you even seen one, much less read it?
    Or are you just forming your opinion of what is contained inside based on movies like the one you posted.

Have you ever read the Bible?
    I have (and studied it), and it is every bit as violent as the Quran.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Hitler's Nazi party was a Christian party, and even used a variation of the Templar cross as their national symbol.
    The Templars, BTW, were part of a generation of Christians also murdered tens of thousands of Muslims during the crusades - an act that the Roman Catholic Church apologized for 500 years later.

No.
    Are all Muslims evil?
    No.
    Well, if you want to talk about the truth, maybe you should mention that the Vatican itself supported the Nazi party and the current Pope was a member of the Nazi Youth...

Just throwing that out there.

Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    ' You will take over the USA, you will take over the UK, you qwill take over Europe '

I'm AFRAID!!!!
    <sigh>

In 2005, Pat Robertson was branded a terrorist by Venezuelan officials after calling for the assassination of President Hugo Chávez.

The individual you are quoting made those statements the same year, and was met with the same response from our government.

I fail to see much of a difference.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

Exactly.
    Do you know what the Quran is?
    Have you even seen one, much less read it?
    Or are you just forming your opinion of what is contained inside based on movies like the one you posted.

Have you ever read the Bible?
    I have (and studied it), and it is every bit as violent as the Quran.
    Both, i have not.

Your not getting my point, If Wilders would make a movie about the Bible do you honestly think that he would be threatened? And this movie shows me enough to be afraid. Muslim leaders shouting that Islam is superior to everything. did you see the little girl of 3,5 Saying Jews are pigs because allah sais so?

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

I'm AFRAID!!!!
    <sigh>

In 2005, Pat Robertson was branded a terrorist by Venezuelan officials after calling for the assassination of President Hugo Chávez.

The individual you are quoting made those statements the same year, and was met with the same response from our government.

I fail to see much of a difference.
    Again... since you want to discuss facts... one is calling for the assassination of a dictator, the other is discussing the extermination of an entire race.

Again... just throwing that out there.

Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

No.
    Are all Muslims evil?
    No.
    Well, if you want to talk about the truth, maybe you should mention that the Vatican itself supported the Nazi party and the current Pope was a member of the Nazi Youth...

Just throwing that out there.
    Actually the Vatican was neutral in WWII.
    They argued against both Hitler and Mussolini on issues of race, but did not advocate for the Jew at the time.
    If you want to discuss facts, use facts.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Marrus.html

Pope John Paul II was emphatically anti-Nazi, and even helped jews escape from Nazi control in Poland.

Pope Benedict XVI was a member of the Nazi youth, as were all male youths in Germany.
    However, it is hard to say that he was a nazi, or a nazi supporter.
    http://bc.edu/research/cjl/meta-elements/texts/cjrelations/topics/new_pope_defied_nazis.htm
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast