Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

    The loading time is way to long, maybe try sometime later
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

    Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

    Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    If this guy ( Wilders ) would make a movie about the Bible, do you think that our country would be threathened??
    These are just facts IMO
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  4. #4
    Texanvike's Avatar
    Texanvike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    135

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

    Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    Exactly.
    Muslims are mostly peaceful people by nature.
    Islamic extremists are not.
    I love lamp.

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    An obviously inflammatory and prejudicial film meant to equate the entire Muslim religion with the terrorist attacks of the past decade.

    Al Queda is no more a good representation of Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.
    If this guy ( Wilders ) would make a movie about the Bible, do you think that our country would be threathened??
    These are just facts IMO
    If you take the information in that video to be unadulterated facts, then you are sadly taking a minority and extremist view of Islam.


    There are no religious extremists in the USA though, right?
    I mean, there have never been lynchings, abortion clinic bombings, religious assassinations...
    Evaluating a country or society strictly through the lens of your own countries moors leads to alienation.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    NOTE:
    Since this is getting dangerously close to thread locking material.
    I am going to bow out of this thread now...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    Wonderful, me going to the middle east soon and this is kicking about
    :
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #8
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    Look i don't know about you, arn't the phrases that those moslim leaders use facts? arn't the quote's out of the quran facts?

    The man who said he wasn't going to be killed was slaughtered, shot and slaughtered with 2 swords
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  9. #9
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    Fucking Crazies.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #10
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: The Film that will cause riots worse than the ones about the Danish cartoons

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Look i don't know about you, arn't the phrases that those moslim leaders use facts? arn't the quote's out of the quran facts?

    The man who said he wasn't going to be killed was slaughtered, shot and slaughtered with 2 swords
    Islam said they would slaughter Solomon Rushdie... that never happened.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Riots erupt in Vancouver after Canucks loss
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. Suicide bomber targets Danish embassy in Pakistan
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. Danish Songs
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:30 AM
  4. Danish soccer champions 2005/06: FCK!
    By simonsparre in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:55 PM
  5. New danish member...
    By simonsparre in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •