Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Feel like a loooong swim?

    Most of you have used (or at least heard of) Google maps. maps.google.com

    They have a nifty little Get Directions feature that is better and faster IMHO than any other mapping utility out there.
    My friend told me about this little Easter Egg, but I didn't believe him until I tried it.

    Go to Google Maps and get directions from New York to London...
    Step number 23 reads:
    Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi


    LMAO.
    The developers at Google have too much time on their hands!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Feel like a loooong swim?

    The worse part is there are people that look up the directions and decide not to go because it would be too difficult.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    HoosierVike's Avatar
    HoosierVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    262

    Re: Feel like a loooong swim?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The worse part is there are people that look up the directions and decide not to go because it would be too difficult.
    the funny thing is its true..hahaha

  4. #4
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Feel like a loooong swim?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The worse part is there are people that look up the directions and decide not to go because it would be too difficult.
    haha the pansies.. they could at least rent a bass boat before they give up
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  5. #5
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Feel like a loooong swim?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The worse part is there are people that look up the directions and decide not to go because it would be too difficult.
    Who are these nancies? It's only 5571.5 km! Our ancestors could have done that over the weekend.

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Feel like a loooong swim?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The worse part is there are people that look up the directions and decide not to go because it would be too difficult.
    That's me

Similar Threads

  1. Circus "slave" forced to swim with piranhas
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:08 AM
  2. Man completes 3,272-mile Amazon swim
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
  3. Tom Brady's boys can swim
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 08:01 AM
  4. I can feel it.
    By Lotza in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 03:25 AM
  5. Eli Manning sink or swim
    By little redhead in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •