Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Favorite song of the day

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Don't know where this came from cajun but ok I'll play. My favorite music stars (key word music-not rap) don't brag about killing cops, screwing hoes, and blasting someone who they have a problem with. I can say that with the upmost certainty. I know I can't stop my children from listening to scumbags like Tupac so I won't even try. I just make sure I'm the best role model I can be as a parent to them. I hear people put Tupac up on a pedalstel like he's an all around "great guy" and it just blows my mine. The guy straight up admitted to killing a cop on a song.

Who are you to judge another man? The govner of Californa killed a bunch of cops. In a movie whats the difference?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Favorite song of the day

movie vs. real life I don't know bro you tell me the difference.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Favorite song of the day

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    movie vs. real life I don't know bro you tell me the difference.

You know how many rappers say they shot a cop? A lot have doesn't mean they did it. You believe everything you hear? Show me where Pac got convicted of shooting a cop.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Favorite song of the day

Uh ok...I went to the funeral of one of the cops that was killed by Tupac Shakur and his entarage. Need an article...I'll send it to ya. Tupac was the main suspect in the case however due to uncooperative witnessess an indictment was never forwarded. It's not a conspiracy it actually happened and the shithead actually brags about it on one of his albums. And you mean to tell me that when Tupac said he wanted to kill Biggie (another class A citizen) he didn't mean that!!!! Give me a fricking break.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

Favorite song of the day

He was a suspect never convicted, and I what your talking about it was down in the ATL. In America you are innocent till PROVEN guilty. Give me the line where he brags about it, because that is self imcriminating(sp) and that would be enough evidence for them to take him to trail.

Favorite song of the day

"See the cops when they try to rush I bust this". There's one of many. Of course he doesn't say the officers name specifically...he knows better then to do that. And please don't try to educate me on the criminal justice system because in over 10 years of law enforcement I probably know a bit more than you. And I've seen numerous guilty people walk free from their crime but have yet to see an innocent man be found guilty.

Favorite song of the day

Unless you were there then you dont know what happened and nor do I. I also now a lot about the criminal system, and never cialmed I knew more about the criminal system then you.

Favorite song of the day

Well I wasn't at the Oklahoma city bombing neither but am pretty confident Mcveigh had everything to do with it. Peace

Favorite song of the day

Alright, I dont think Pac did it. The badge and the guns go to cops heads. I've never meet a friendly or helpful cop. They try and provoke you, just all around assholes. I hate cops cuz most of ya'll was dicks in school.

Favorite song of the day

I hate Rap....Im not sure if I really have one single favorite song but Boston More Than A feeling is an excellent tune.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast