MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Favorite Hot Sauce

What's your favorite hot sauce?

I gotta go with this for most things

When I want some real heat I go with

[color=red]

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Favorite Hot Sauce

I really don't use hot sauce all that much.. I guess if I use it, good old fashion Tabasco Sauce does the trick..

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I can't eat hot sauce, but my friend's dad used bottled hell when he made chilli.

Skyline Chili Hot Sauce is the greatest. I put it in and on everything.

Skyline Chili brings back some fond memories. My mom grew up in Cincy and we'd eat it every time we visited my grandparents. I can't remember the hot sauce though. I'll have to buy some.

[color=red]

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Frank's Red Hot is great.

I know you didnt ask about BBQ sauce, but Sweet Baby Ray's is absolutely amazing, if you ever see it in a store buy a bottle, you won't regret it.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I LOVE hot sauce! I love EVERYTHING! With hot sauce and butter on it!

When I want something mild(ish) I go with Tabasco sauce, a slightly less intense habanero sauce, or Famous Dave's Devil's Spit Sauce.

But if you're really looking to split some atoms...or kill someone...you want to go with Dave's Insanity Sauce (no relation to Famous Dave). Seriously, this stuff is so spicy that your tongue will actually catch fire. They list possible side effects on the back of the bottle. One drop is enough to add the approximate equivalent of all of the spicy flava in all of Latin America into about 3 to 5 tacos or a very, very large bowl of pasta. They must make it with, like, mutant peppers right next to a leaky nuclear reactor. They should call it "This Condiment Will Kill You." Not for big wusses who wet their pants after they try the watery, sorry-@$$ excuse for hot sauce they serve at Taco Bell, or lesser wimps who are content to use ketchup as a spice. Be careful with the flames.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

I was waiting for someone to mention Dave's Insanity Sauce. You can actually feel the stuff going down past your throat and into your chest. It just keeps getting hotter and hotter on you tongue and lips. I don't wish it upon anyone but for some reason I've tried it more than a few times.

I'm with you BBQ. Addict here. Franks is my mild of choice though.

[color=red]

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Ah yes Dave's insanity sauce.. I was at camp one summer and they had a chili cook off and we were trying to go for hottest and poured a WHOLE bottle of that stuff in the chili. The guy who tasted it ended up in the hospital... for real! Don't try it.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    I LOVE hot sauce! I love EVERYTHING! With hot sauce and butter on it!

When I want something mild(ish) I go with Tabasco sauce, a slightly less intense habanero sauce, or Famous Dave's Devil's Spit Sauce.

But if you're really looking to split some atoms...or kill someone...you want to go with Dave's Insanity Sauce (no relation to Famous Dave). Seriously, this stuff is so spicy that your tongue will actually catch fire. They list possible side effects on the back of the bottle. One drop is enough to add the approximate equivalent of all of the spicy flava in all of Latin America into about 3 to 5 tacos or a very, very large bowl of pasta. They must make it with, like, mutant peppers right next to a leaky nuclear reactor. They should call it "This Condiment Will Kill You." Not for big wusses who wet their pants after they try the watery, sorry-@$$ excuse for hot sauce they serve at Taco Bell, or lesser wimps who are content to use ketchup as a spice. Be careful with the flames.
    :shock: I would probably die, literally. I am sensitive to even the slightest bit of anything remotely spicy. I just cannot eat it, guess i'm not a spicy girl! :twisted:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast