Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Fargo Business Receives National Recognition

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1105449
    Tooting my own horn a bit here, but the company I work for (Sundog) was just named as one of the top 25 marketing agencies in the United States.

http://on.msnbc.com/nu2483

In Feb, we were named the Best Place to Work in North Dakota too. I can honestly say that this is the best company I have ever worked for. We get a LOT of perks that make me truly want to go to work each day.

Now excuse me, but it is time for my chair massage...
    Congrats dude

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Tooting my own horn a bit here, but the company I work for (Sundog) was just named as one of the top 25 marketing agencies in the United States.

In Feb, we were named the Best Place to Work in North Dakota too. I can honestly say that this is the best company I have ever worked for. We get a LOT of perks that make me truly want to go to work each day.

All that and they let you post on football forums on company time in the early afternoon. That is a great company

Congrats Paul.:laugh:

And sorry, but I had to take the opportunity to bust your chops because you are around so seldom these days. :evil:

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Well clearly you are in the right kind of work, Nodak. Nice marketing work above. :P
    Congrats on the recognition. Sundog sounds like my kind of work place!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105492
    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1105490
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105466
    My company has been in the top 5 for best places to work in Phoenix for many years now which is huge because Phoenix is the 5 or 6 largest city in the US. We have so many great benefits here. Our workout facility is better than most national chains. They pay full for any schooling and the list goes on and on. We are the top printer in Arizona and also name the healthiest company in Phoenix. I love my job! I love Phoenix!
    Thunder stealer. lol j/k.

That's awesome. There is so much to be said about a company when its employees are its best evangelists!
    It seems like our companies believe in the same philosophy. I wish more would but they are scarce. So glad we found them.
    This kind of philosophy is far too rare in this country. You and Nodak are really lucky to have found and secured jobs in companies like these. My daughter just started a job in MPLS. at a company that has a similar attitude towards the employee and tells me that it seems so unreal after what she has been used to in the past.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12