Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Fargo Business Receives National Recognition

Tooting my own horn a bit here, but the company I work for (Sundog) was just named as one of the top 25 marketing agencies in the United States.

http://on.msnbc.com/nu2483

In Feb, we were named the Best Place to Work in North Dakota too. I can honestly say that this is the best company I have ever worked for. We get a LOT of perks that make me truly want to go to work each day.

Now excuse me, but it is time for my chair massage...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re: Fargo Business Receives National Recognition

Congratz, horn tooter.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1105449
    Tooting my own horn a bit here, but the company I work for (Sundog) was just named as one of the top 25 marketing agencies in the United States.

In Feb, we were named the Best Place to Work in North Dakota too. I can honestly say that this is the best company I have ever worked for. We get a LOT of perks that make me truly want to go to work each day.

Congrats my friend.

My guess is that they recieved that recognition cause they hire good (and smart) people.

Some yutz has been chanting that your mastery of knowledge is the one to match on PPO for a few years now hasn't he.......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

To celebrate today, we catered in both breakfast and lunch, had mimosas this morning in the Zen (our on site cafe), rented limos to bring all of our employees to starbucks for free coffee drinks, and have three masseuses in the office giving chair massages all day. This afternoon we have our semi-annual company meeting, and a party afterwards.

Yeah, this is a pretty good monday...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105453

Congrats my friend.

My guess is that they recieved that recognition cause they hire good (and smart) people.

Some yutz has been chanting that your mastery of knowledge is the one to match on PPO for a few years now hasn't he.......
    Thanks Marrdro. To be honest, that is a big part of it. We take pride in hiring the best and the brightest. But a bigger part of it is the way the company treats its employees. Here the theory is if we treat our employees well and offer lots of perks they will be excited to work for us. And you know what... it works.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1105460
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1105453

Congrats my friend.

Thanks Marrdro. To be honest, that is a big part of it. We take pride in hiring the best and the brightest. But a bigger part of it is the way the company treats its employees. Here the theory is if we treat our employees well and offer lots of perks they will be excited to work for us. And you know what... it works.
    So the ole mentality of "The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves" is a bad approach?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

That's pretty cool Paul. Working at a great place is highly underrated.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

My company has been in the top 5 for best places to work in Phoenix for many years now which is huge because Phoenix is the 5 or 6 largest city in the US. We have so many great benefits here. Our workout facility is better than most national chains. They pay full for any schooling and the list goes on and on. We are the top printer in Arizona and also name the healthiest company in Phoenix. I love my job! I love Phoenix!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105466
    My company has been in the top 5 for best places to work in Phoenix for many years now which is huge because Phoenix is the 5 or 6 largest city in the US. We have so many great benefits here. Our workout facility is better than most national chains. They pay full for any schooling and the list goes on and on. We are the top printer in Arizona and also name the healthiest company in Phoenix. I love my job! I love Phoenix!
    Thunder stealer. lol j/k.

That's awesome. There is so much to be said about a company when its employees are its best evangelists!
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1105490
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1105466
    Thunder stealer. lol j/k.

That's awesome. There is so much to be said about a company when its employees are its best evangelists!
    It seems like our companies believe in the same philosophy. I wish more would but they are scarce. So glad we found them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast