BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: FanAutofellatio Anonymous (FAA)

Can FAA kill you?

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe we could get a celebrity and have a fund raiser

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

FAA does not transfer to coaches with brains.
    It can be fatal, preliminary studies have shown links to heart disease.
    A celebrity fund raiser is in order, funding is tight.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    FAA does not transfer to coaches with brains.
    It can be fatal, preliminary studies have shown links to heart disease.
    A celebrity fund raiser is in order, funding is tight.
    Get Al Gore to come and talk about how much Minnesota needs a new stadium because all those stadiums in cities along the coastlines will be underwater in 10 years.
    :
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

This is a seious (and very real) ailment...much more dangerous than CSA. I have personally known at least 3 people who suffered from FAA (although I had never known it by that name), and it took some intense couseling (and in one case an intervention), plus some major ass-kickin', to rid them of the demonic grasp.

I think we should bring Thor in on this...after all, he's the pro.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

dfosterf is offline Coach

;D
    I am beyond sorry that this thread has gotten such short shrift.
    Prophet, you get props all the time from your fellow vikes fans, but I just gotta say that if this isn't the funniest concept I have read, it's pretty darn close.
    I initially read this a couple of days ago... ever since I've been trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into some of the Puker threads in which I am an active participant.
    Unfortunately, I lack the requisite intellect to invent a methodology to broach the subject of either CSA or FAA.
    I humbly ask those of you willing to take pity on a poor dumb Puker fan such as myself to take a moment to develop a strategy on my behalf that I might employ in order to quell the Brett Favre CSers without causing my permanent banishment from those environs.
    I fully recognize that an argument could be made that you might consider this aiding and abetting, but based the myriad of threads I have read over the past few years on this forum, I remain confident that you will overcome any internal conundrums and throw a few crumbs my way.
    As bad as it is in Puker land, this whole thread has given me renewed hope for the basic fairness and common sense found in most... well, at least those west of the Mississipi river.
    I don't know if anyone will even respond to this desperate plea, but regardless, +1 squared (see, I suck at math, too) for a very, very funny interpretation of a very sad affliction.
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Unfortunately I think this desease is much more problematic that most seem to think.

From my vantage point and after some discussions with other Vikings fans of my ilk, I feel that the level of FFA might be a bit more severe for some depending on the possible candidate to be signed.

In my case, I have been able to fight back the disease when guys like Sharper, Longwell and Ferg have been signed.
    Heck I almost gave ole Ferg props a couple of times last year so there might be help for me at those levels but with Lord Dickhead I think there is no help that can be provided.

Some of us that might be suffering from this severe case of FFA actually believe that some of you who would fawn over the likes of Lord Dickhead and would gladly welcome him onto our beloved team so readily actually suffered from severe case of hidden CSA to begin with for ole Lord Dickhead and there is actually nothing wrong with us at all.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D
    Prophet, you get props all the time from your fellow vikes fans, but I just gotta say that if this isn't the funniest concept I have read, it's pretty darn close.
    I initially read this a couple of days ago... ever since I've been trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into some of the Puker threads in which I am an active participant.
    Unfortunately, I lack the requisite intellect to invent a methodology to broach the subject of either CSA or FAA.
    I humbly ask those of you willing to take pity on a poor dumb Puker fan such as myself to take a moment to develop a strategy on my behalf that I might employ in order to quell the Brett Favre CSers without causing my permanent banishment from those environs.
    I fully recognize that an argument could be made that you might consider this aiding and abetting, but based the myriad of threads I have read over the past few years on this forum, I remain confident that you will overcome any internal conundrums and throw a few crumbs my way.
    As bad as it is in Puker land, this whole thread has given me renewed hope for the basic fairness and common sense found in most... well, at least those west of the Mississipi river.
    I don't know if anyone will even respond to this desperate plea, but regardless, +1 squared (see, I suck at math, too) for a very, very funny interpretation of a very sad affliction.
    ;D
    Sorry but after he left I became a crotch sniffer of Favre. Love how he stuck it to the Pack. Heres to him having a better year than Rodgers. Favre is god!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D
    ;D
    Sorry but after he left I became a crotch sniffer of Favre. Love how he stuck it to the Pack. Heres to him having a better year than Rodgers. Favre is god!
    Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but I have watched alot of his play this year and strangely have been hoping for the same (that he will have a better year).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf is offline Coach

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D
    ;D
    Sorry, Marstc09, while I am fully aware of your proclivities as regards Lord Favre, you are not yet even qualified, imo.
    If Favre comes to the vikes and plays for (and us Puker fans are reminded by the CS'ers constantly) for 16 years, etc. etc. etc. As a vikes fan, you also have the disruptive magazine in your arsenal,,, e.g. your membership over in Packerhome.com allows you to fuel the fire.
    Here, you are merely an advocate for a possible solution to perceived QB woes.
    I do appreciate your perspective.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast