Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "erik5032" wrote:
    A friend in Wisconsin name is "Harry Butts" dead serious... poor guy
    A kid a few years behind me in high school's name was Harry Sacks.

  2. #12
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    If there isn't a law for naming kids such names, THERE SURE NEEDS TO BE ONE! That child is going to be damaged goods for the rest of their life! Adolf freakin' Hitler Campbell? What in the world???????? They might as well named the poor child "antichrist" for crying out loud! -OR- "EveyroneToTheGasChamber" Campbell (for those who have read the novel, regarding Hitler, the Nazis and the Jews who they put in these gas chambers, etc, etc).
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  3. #13
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "bono" wrote:
    If there isn't a law for naming kids such names, THERE SURE NEEDS TO BE ONE! That child is going to be damaged goods for the rest of their life! Adolf freakin' Hitler Campbell? What in the world???????? They might as well named the poor child "antichrist" for crying out loud! -OR- "EveyroneToTheGasChamber" Campbell (for those who have read the novel, regarding Hitler, the Nazis and the Jews who they put in these gas chambers, etc, etc).
    What?

    The novel?

  4. #14
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    That wouldn't fly in North Jersey.

    It's like a whole different country down there.

    Jersey is weak

    :P
    watch it budtty. i was born and raised in north jersey
    :P

  5. #15
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    That wouldn't fly in North Jersey.

    It's like a whole different country down there.

    Jersey is weak

    :P
    watch it budtty. i was born and raised in north jersey
    :P

    Im scared

  6. #16
    Krumb's Avatar
    Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    352

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    Good , thats a ridiculous thing to want to do .

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "faninphx" wrote:
    Parents like this should have their children taken away from them.
    Why you would purposely subject your child to a lifetime of ridicule and opposition is beyond my comprehension.
    If they think this is the last time their kid is going to get grief from this they are sorely mistaken.
    Is anyone going to hire a person named Adolf Hitler?
    Are any girls going top want to go out with an Adolf Hitler?


    I think they are trying to be controversial.
    I've never even seen a last name on a birthday cake let alone a first middle and last.
    Maybe they are desperate to get their name in the paper.
    His name is adolf campbell. Collectively it's completely wrong, realistically no one that doesn't know his middle name, would know the difference. If he applies for a job or an apartment and he is denied and has met all requirements to rent the place or get the job, that's wrong.

    I am in no way, shape or form condoning what his parents named him.



    There was a family not more then a month ago, in a place outside the us, that wanted to name their newborn child something strange. Anyone remember that?


    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    Parents like this should have their children taken away from them.
    Why you would purposely subject your child to a lifetime of ridicule and opposition is beyond my comprehension.
    If they think this is the last time their kid is going to get grief from this they are sorely mistaken.
    Is anyone going to hire a person named Adolf Hitler?
    Are any girls going top want to go out with an Adolf Hitler?


    I think they are trying to be controversial.
    I've never even seen a last name on a birthday cake let alone a first middle and last.
    Maybe they are desperate to get their name in the paper.
    His name is adolf campbell. Collectively it's completely wrong, realistically no one that doesn't know his middle name, would know the difference. If he applies for a job or an apartment and he is denied and has met all requirements to rent the place or get the job, that's wrong.

    I am in no way, shape or form condoning what his parents named him.



    There was a family not more then a month ago, in a place outside the us, that wanted to name their newborn child something strange. Anyone remember that?



    Happens every day lol

    You would have to elaborate

    Are you thinking about the family wanting to name thier kid "metalica"?

  9. #19
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    "Mr" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    A friend in Wisconsin name is "Harry Butts" dead serious... poor guy
    A kid a few years behind me in high school's name was Harry Sacks.
    A girl in the grade ahead of me was named Sandy Bahls. Her brother Mark Balls married a girl whose last name was Wolle. So that wedding was Wolle- Bahls.

  10. #20
    ViKing24's Avatar
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: Family upset store won't put child's name - Adolf Hitler Campbell - on cake

    Here is a picture of the family ;D

    Ahh how cute look at little adolf hitler LOL

    The parents are pathetic! I feel sorry for the kid!

    http://www.smh.com.au/news/specials/unusual-tales/birthday-boys-name-doesnt-take-the-cake/2008/12/17/1229189675703.html


    Formerly Viking24

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Vikings Cake (the cake is not a lie)
    By lumberjackgreg in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 10:58 AM
  2. Adolf Hitler's Toilet
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Hitler is not a big Favre fan!
    By Vikefanman2000 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. Dad: Child's MP3 player came with porn
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 10:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •