Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Familt reunion to Minnesota turns into an Appendectomy!!!!!

Well, it was time for the grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, which meant time for the family reunion!
    So last saturday the whole family is gathered, and then on sunday the big day! We all gather for mass, and my grandparents got a special blessing, and then after mass, the open house. At least 350 people (in a 3,000 people town) came to the open house. And it was crazy, all stuffed in the church basement, running punch, checking coffee, etc. But around 3:30 my stomach started to hurt... Things got worse so my twin sister drove me back to the hotel, and I chilled there (watching ESPN of course, gotta stay up to date). When all of a sudden diarhea (is that how you spell it) and vomitting hit me at once! All together I vomitted about 7 times.. I knew something was wrong, so my mom and dad took me to the hopsiptal. Well, 12 hours later, I was without an appendix!
    Which of course, delayed my flight. So instead of a long weekend trip, it turns into a wee long recovery in Minnesota with the grandparents..

So I need some catching up before the draft tommra...

Tell me if I missed anything besides:

-Ricky Williams suspended for the year <cheers>
    -Vikes new uniforms out (I saw it on the news)
    i m better than you, so just give up...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Familt reunion to Minnesota turns into an Appendectomy!!!!!

Wow, that sucks! Congrats to your grandparents.

Other news that you may have missed was Onterrio Smith wasn't reinstated by the NFL and the Vikes terminated him or gave him his walking papers or something like that.

Vernon Davis said he's going to go in the top 5 of the draft. He's the TE out of NC State...or is it Maryland (I always get those two jerseys mixed up!!)

Get better soon man!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: Familt reunion to Minnesota turns into an Appendectomy!!

I know how ya feel m8, I spent christmas & new years in the hospital this year getting my apendix out, whoops thats not it, lets try the gaul bladder. There we go, got it.

A few weeks & you'll be good as new.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry to hear about that.. I hope you get better soon man. Also one thing to add, Ricky Williams may be playing this next season in the CFL.

Prophet Guest

Hope you're feeling better. Most of the crap regarding the draft is pure speculation so you haven't missed much.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

wow, thats crazy man. Good thing someone took you to the hospital ASAP! Those can be deadly if not treated fast enough.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Familt reunion to Minnesota turns into an Appendectomy!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Wow, that sucks! Congrats to your grandparents.

Other news that you may have missed was Onterrio Smith wasn't reinstated by the NFL and the Vikes terminated him or gave him his walking papers or something like that.

Vernon Davis said he's going to go in the top 5 of the draft. He's the TE out of NC State...or is it Maryland (I always get those two jerseys mixed up!!)

Get better soon man!!
    He's from Maryland. NC State's tight end is TJ Williams (also very good but nowhere near vernon)

Sorry about that Potus. I have no idea how that would feel but it sounds like it hurts. Hope you are feeling better.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Potus2028" wrote:
    Well, it was time for the grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, which meant time for the family reunion!
    So last saturday the whole family is gathered, and then on sunday the big day! We all gather for mass, and my grandparents got a special blessing, and then after mass, the open house. At least 350 people (in a 3,000 people town) came to the open house. And it was crazy, all stuffed in the church basement, running punch, checking coffee, etc. But around 3:30 my stomach started to hurt... Things got worse so my twin sister drove me back to the hotel, and I chilled there (watching ESPN of course, gotta stay up to date). When all of a sudden diarhea (is that how you spell it) and vomitting hit me at once! All together I vomitted about 7 times.. I knew something was wrong, so my mom and dad took me to the hopsiptal. Well, 12 hours later, I was without an appendix!
    Which of course, delayed my flight. So instead of a long weekend trip, it turns into a wee long recovery in Minnesota with the grandparents..

So I need some catching up before the draft tommra...

Tell me if I missed anything besides:

-Ricky Williams suspended for the year <cheers>
    -Vikes new uniforms out (I saw it on the news)
    I think that for all that misery in Minnesota, Wilf owes you a championship trophy for the Vikings! Of course, we will also share in your windfall should he decide to make this happen! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry about the appendix and congrats to your grandparents.