bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

F--- TANK JOHNSON

i'm sure this has been brought up somewhere but i couldnt find it cuz i'm stupid.
    but what is this talk about tank johnson getting off cheap with a suspension do to his time served in jail.
    what kinda precedent is the nfl gonna set if they suspend guys for a year for not being convicted of anything, but becuz someone gets convicted he gets off easy.
    if he is not suspended for a year, after being allowed to play in the superbowl and only being suspended for one game, what else do you have to do.
    so is the theory gonna be to plead guilty just so you don't get punished by the nfl.
    not only will this help the vikes, but just outta pure logic this cannot happen.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: F--- TANK JOHNSON

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    i'm sure this has been brought up somewhere but i couldnt find it cuz i'm stupid.
    but what is this talk about tank johnson getting off cheap with a suspension do to his time served in jail.
    what kinda precedent is the nfl gonna set if they suspend guys for a year for not being convicted of anything, but becuz someone gets convicted he gets off easy.
    if he is not suspended for a year, after being allowed to play in the superbowl and only being suspended for one game, what else do you have to do.
    so is the theory gonna be to plead guilty just so you don't get punished by the nfl.
    not only will this help the vikes, but just outta pure logic this cannot happen.
    : I can emphasize with how much trouble you had finding the link. After all, there is only one possible forum to check that it could be in.

Since he's not a Viking, could the answer be "General NFL Discussion"?

Yeeaah.........that would be a reasonable guess.

3 clicks & I was there. There is always the "Advanced Search" feature which works great if you didn't want to sift thru two lousy pages of the forum threads.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=322 67.0

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: F--- TANK JOHNSON

Already hit

Clubhouse is not the place for football topics.