BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Ex-Principal Accused of Kissing Feet

LORAIN, Ohio - A former Roman Catholic school principal accused of kissing three male students' feet has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of sexual imposition.

Robert Holloway, the former principal at St. Anthony of Padua School in Lorain, entered the plea Monday. He also pleaded not guilty to charges of unauthorized use of public property.

Police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said foot fetish material was found on two school computers seized from Holloway's office, despite the educator's claims he did not have a foot fetish.

Holloway, 50, resigned as principal in the spring after the 14-year-old students and their parents reported the foot-kissing to police.

The principal told authorities that the kissing was pay-up for a bet over a student-teacher volleyball game. He paid each student $15 and kissed their feet 50 times in the school's library and gym.

Holloway's attorney, Carmen Roberto, would not allow his client to speak to reporters after the hearing.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2006/11/29/ap/strange/d8ln14ig0.txt

Re: Ex-Principal Accused of Kissing Feet

Feet? Are you freakin kidding me? Dude-he doesn't need jail he's already embarassed enough.LOL
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WVV" wrote:
    LORAIN, Ohio - A former Roman Catholic school principal accused of kissing three male students' feet has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of sexual imposition.

Robert Holloway, the former principal at St. Anthony of Padua School in Lorain, entered the plea Monday. He also pleaded not guilty to charges of unauthorized use of public property.

Police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said foot fetish material was found on two school computers seized from Holloway's office, despite the educator's claims he did not have a foot fetish.

Holloway, 50, resigned as principal in the spring after the 14-year-old students and their parents reported the foot-kissing to police.

The principal told authorities that the kissing was pay-up for a bet over a student-teacher volleyball game. He paid each student $15 and kissed their feet 50 times in the school's library and gym.

Holloway's attorney, Carmen Roberto, would not allow his client to speak to reporters after the hearing.

What's up with all of those weirdos from Ohio???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What is wrong with people my gosh.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:

What's up with all of those weirdos from Ohio???
    Hey I just reside here...the freaky sheot that goes on has nothing to do with me......I don't like the actual foot......toes maybe but no feet....... ;D