Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Hey BLV,





    If I can make even just one Viking Fan happy with my Nakedness, I truly am gratfully for that, and will from this day on, watch all Vikings games in all my naked glory...





    I had a great time today......... ;D
    But what did all the people at the sports bar that you were at have to say?
    Inquiring minds want to know!





    Actually Cajun, this is what developed....LOL




    I did some work before the game
    (at home) and got a little dirty and sweaty.
    Decided to take a shower.
    I was drying off with a towel and logged into the PPO Chat room. The game was just starting.
    I sat down for a second at the computer, and never got up...LMAO.





    I found the radio stream for the game and decided hell why not listen to the game and chat.
    Right after TW's TD catch, I realized I was still NAKED....Yes, Naked Ned, and I let the guys know......We ended up having a ton of laughs over it, and I even gave them the heads up on when the cops came to my house......I noticed my neighboor walking by the house thru the window, so I ran to the front door to say hi and I realized then, after his jaw dropped and he started running away, that yes I was still naked, but now in the front yard.....LOL




    Back to the PPO gang and we had a laugh over that, till I see my neighbor coming back with the cops, but after explaining what happened, the cops decided it was better to let me go back to the computer, rather than put me in their cruiser Naked..



    Than as Marr noticed,
    all these years I've been wearing certain items for luck, when what I suddenly realized was that being Naked does bring the Vikings Luck....



    After Hester caught the TD pass for the tie, I thru my clothes out the window also, low and behold, AD's big return and Longwells big kick sealed the deal....



    So the guys noticing this and realizing that Nakedness can win games, have asked me to be the new good luck charm, so from here on out, I will only observe all Vikings Games in the Buff.....



    I say we are going 13 and 3 now......



    This is great.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Hey BLV,





    If I can make even just one Viking Fan happy with my Nakedness, I truly am gratfully for that, and will from this day on, watch all Vikings games in all my naked glory...





    I had a great time today......... ;D
    Except for that flags you drew for the chicken choke & illegal motion.
    ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    When you visit him again just don't sit in that chair

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    So THAT'S why you and him got the web cams?
    Ewwwwwwww!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Hey BLV,





    If I can make even just one Viking Fan happy with my Nakedness, I truly am gratfully for that, and will from this day on, watch all Vikings games in all my naked glory...





    I had a great time today......... ;D
    But what did all the people at the sports bar that you were at have to say?
    Inquiring minds want to know!






    Actually Cajun, this is what developed....LOL




    I did some work before the game
    (at home) and got a little dirty and sweaty.
    Decided to take a shower.
    I was drying off with a towel and logged into the PPO Chat room. The game was just starting.
    I sat down for a second at the computer, and never got up...LMAO.






    I found the radio stream for the game and decided hell why not listen to the game and chat.
    Right after TW's TD catch, I realized I was still NAKED....Yes, Naked Ned, and I let the guys know......We ended up having a ton of laughs over it, and I even gave them the heads up on when the cops came to my house......I noticed my neighboor walking by the house thru the window, so I ran to the front door to say hi and I realized then, after his jaw dropped and he started running away, that yes I was still naked, but now in the front yard.....LOL




    Back to the PPO gang and we had a laugh over that, till I see my neighbor coming back with the cops, but after explaining what happened, the cops decided it was better to let me go back to the computer, rather than put me in their cruiser Naked..



    Than as Marr noticed,
    all these years I've been wearing certain items for luck, when what I suddenly realized was that being Naked does bring the Vikings Luck....



    After Hester caught the TD pass for the tie, I thru my clothes out the window also, low and behold, AD's big return and Longwells big kick sealed the deal....



    So the guys noticing this and realizing that Nakedness can win games, have asked me to be the new good luck charm, so from here on out, I will only observe all Vikings Games in the Buff.....



    I say we are going 13 and 3 now......



    This is great.....
    13-3???
    Well then...keep on STREAKING!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    So THAT'S why you and him got the web cams?

    Ewwwwwwww!

    I no longer have a web cam Cajun.
    And remember, it was Singer who sent me one, not the other way around.
    He sent me one because he said mine was a bad picture and he wanted me to have a clearer pic.......


    I always had a feeling someone was watching me.....So guess what, no more web cam.



    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    So THAT'S why you and him got the web cams?

    Ewwwwwwww!


    I no longer have a web cam Cajun.

    And remember, it was Singer who sent me one, not the other way around.
    He sent me one because he said mine was a bad picture and he wanted me to have a clearer pic.......



    I always had a feeling someone was watching me.....So guess what, no more web cam.

    Whatever you say, Rockwell...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    So THAT'S why you and him got the web cams?

    Ewwwwwwww!
    Ned doesn't have a web cam.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Everybody Get Naked

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is anyone here troubled by the fact that Ned sits in front of his computer butt-naked chatting with them on live chat?
    So THAT'S why you and him got the web cams?

    Ewwwwwwww!


    I no longer have a web cam Cajun.

    And remember, it was Singer who sent me one, not the other way around.
    He sent me one because he said mine was a bad picture and he wanted me to have a clearer pic.......



    I always had a feeling someone was watching me.....So guess what, no more web cam.

    You lost your web cam when your lanlord stole it when you moved. I sent you a webcam purely out of the kindness of my heart because that's the kind of guy I am & yours was a piece of shit.

    By your own admission, today was the first time you acknowledged sitting in front of the PC naked. Anytime I saw you on the cam it was from the shoulders up.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Don't Wanna See a Naked Grandma!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:21 AM
  2. Naked Ned or Baumy-Be-Gone?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:40 PM
  3. Britney Naked.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 08:21 PM
  4. Run Naked...Get Shot At
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 06:47 PM
  5. Naked MEN waiting for Vikez4Lyfe!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 11:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •