Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: ever put your sinkers on with your teeth? or gun rack mania.

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I think Madden and Joe Buck would find a way to blame it on the Vikings.
    your probley right.
    We're bringing purple back.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I always crimped my split shots on the line with my teeth..LOL

Lead has such a nice chewey texture.......hahahhahaha

Also, I got thrown out of school once for a week...

We where in science class and I really thought Mercury was cool, they way it broke up into a million little balls when droped on the table top..

So I had an Idea, how would it act if I threw some against my buddies forehead?..

Well some got in his eye by accident, and the rest I'll leave to your imagination....But it ended up costing me a week of school...LOL

My buddy thougt is was great also,,,,,,,And NO, he never lost his site.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: ever put your sinkers on with your teeth? or gun rack ma

I'm not sure what's going on here but yea I put a sinker on with my teeth lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

There were always guns around when I was a kid. I grew up in Montana in the mountians and guns were just another tool like a hammer or saw. We learned how to use them at a young age and learned that they were not toys to be played with. Some of my family were in law enforcement and guns were part of that occupation. I think a lot of it is where you grow up and who teaches you about guns. I learned from my parents and grand parents. A lot of kids today learn about guns on the street from people that know nothing about responsibility. Maybe it was just a different time. We never thought of taking a gun to school or that guns were for killing people with. Mostly they were used for hunting and on rare occasions if need be they could be used for defense as a last resort.
    I think it is mostly a feature of how you are brought up as to how you view gun use and ownership. Personally I would not be opposed to kids getting a class in fire arms safety as a school requirement just like drivers ed. The most dangerous thing is a kid that has never been exposed to a gun suddenly finding himself or herself with one in their hands.

WWBGD

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"zimtwister" wrote:
    yeah i lost my thoughts there, must be the lead and mercury. seriouslly did any of you have access to guns growing up? the media says all the shootings are because of "easy access to guns" i think it was ezer back then.
    The guns in our house were never locked up, but when I was little my dad showed it to me, told me what it did and then took me out in the backyard and shot some stuff for me with his 9 MM handgun....that was a scary enough experience to make m stay away from them. Now becuase I've seen them in action there's no mystery, so I've never "played around" with a real gun. I think if parents showed their kids the real dangers of guns and let them handle them (unloaded of course) under their supervision there would be less shooting deaths. Once again...it all comes back to parenting!

Prophet Guest

Yeah, I've done the lead in the mouth thing and played with mercury too. I wonder if that is what happened.

We use to bring our guns to school with us after duck hunting (we would leave them in the car) and didn't even think of shooting other people. Now you can get kicked out of school for bringing a pocket knife with you to school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12