Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    i/opsychvike is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10

    Ethnographic interview help...

    Any help is appreciated: Information held confidential.
    Please list first name and age and answers. Thank you
    The paper is for an ethnographic interview and the questions are mainly asking for opinions.

    1. What social changes have you witnessed? What social change had the most influence on you and why?

    2.
    Have you experienced significant illnesses and if so how have these illnesses impacted your life?

    3.
    Who has been the most influential person in you life and why?

    4.
    Discuss experience and views of how gender, religion, social class, social and economic justice, education, employment choices, and health affected your life?

    5.
    What advice would you give young people entering adulthood?

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ethnographic interview help...

    I will PM you my answers,
    I/O Psychology was one of the focuses I considered in college, definately some interesting stuff there.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    i/opsychvike is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Ethnographic interview help...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will PM you my answers,
    I/O Psychology was one of the focuses I considered in college, definately some interesting stuff there.
    thank you. I am currently ignorant in knowing how to find/check personal messages.
    I will start a Masters program in I/O Psychology next year but I am finding the introduction class and research interesting.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ethnographic interview help...

    "i/opsychvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will PM you my answers,
    I/O Psychology was one of the focuses I considered in college, definately some interesting stuff there.
    thank you. I am currently ignorant in knowing how to find/check personal messages.
    I will start a Masters program in I/O Psychology next year but I am finding the introduction class and research interesting.
    At the top of the screen, you should see a link called "My Messages". The odds are that there is a little envelope flashing next to it... That means you have a message waiting.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    i/opsychvike is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Ethnographic interview help...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i/opsychvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I will PM you my answers,
    I/O Psychology was one of the focuses I considered in college, definately some interesting stuff there.
    thank you. I am currently ignorant in knowing how to find/check personal messages.
    I will start a Masters program in I/O Psychology next year but I am finding the introduction class and research interesting.
    At the top of the screen, you should see a link called "My Messages". The odds are that there is a little envelope flashing next to it... That means you have a message waiting.
    it is, thank you so much for your help (procrastination left me 1 "interview" short)

Similar Threads

  1. AD Interview
    By WildViking3030 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 06:44 AM
  2. I got an interview THREE!
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:27 PM
  3. I got an interview!
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:48 AM
  4. I Got An Interview Too!
    By Benet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 04:33 PM
  5. Interview gone bad.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 10:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •