Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Enough with the Moss trade bull!

I'm getting sick of hearing all this Moss should be traded, he's a distraction, he isn't happy.

Blah freaking blah!

I'm sick of it.

There is no reason to trade Moss, he is integral part of offense, and although the media likes to put his every move under a microscope, I don't think he has been half the distraction people have made him out to be, nor do I think he is unhappy in Minnesota.

Randy is a Viking, plain and simple.

Until he's traded, or at least until there is actually an offer made public, not just a rumor, we should stop talking about it.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbright:

Is this not a discussion board? If you don't wanna read it don't read it.
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The man has a point!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I fail to see how posting things like this will end the discussion. In fact I would go as far as to say it will only fuel further discussion.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I fail to see how posting things like this will end the discussion. In fact I would go as far as to say it will only fuel further discussion.
    Exactly Del Rio. Now this thread will consume 10+ pages! Oops, I made it longer too :roll:

skol_vikes! is offline Rookie

Re: Enough with the Moss trade bull!

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I'm getting sick of hearing all this Moss should be traded, he's a distraction, he isn't happy.

Blah freaking blah!

I'm sick of it.

There is no reason to trade Moss, he is integral part of offense, and although the media likes to put his every move under a microscope, I don't think he has been half the distraction people have made him out to be, nor do I think he is unhappy in Minnesota.

Randy is a Viking, plain and simple.

Until he's traded, or at least until there is actually an offer made public, not just a rumor, we should stop talking about it.
    Personally, I don't give a sh-t whether or not Randy is a distraction to the team. He's paid to be an athlete, not a role model. As long as he keeps scoring TD's, he's fine by me. In his own words, "Just lok at the mother-fudgin' scoreboard!"
    However, if something, such as a semi-decent D, can be gained from trading him, we should go ahead with the trade. Burleson, Robinson, and Wiggins can hold their own and minimize the loss.
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

Your kidding right, although they can hold their own if absolutely need be, like if Moss is injured, but Moss is the main reason that those guys are as good as they are. Moss single handedly takes away at least 2 if not 3 D- players from the other team. Yes our D blows but get rid of Moss and so will our offense.
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Blackshirtz" wrote:
    Your kidding right, although they can hold their own if absolutely need be, like if Moss is injured, but Moss is the main reason that those guys are as good as they are. Moss single handedly takes away at least 2 if not 3 D- players from the other team. Yes our D blows but get rid of Moss and so will our offense.
    You don't have much confidence in our Offense. They won't blow. They may not be as good, but far from blowing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Enough with the Moss trade bull!

Fuck Moss.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast