Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Is this enlvikeman?

"Mr" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=PurplePackerEater link=topic=42427.msg928796#msg928796 date=1238456018]
    [quote author=enlvikeman link=topic=42427.msg928432#msg928432 date=1238381688]
    hey thanks Ultra...I just found this post digging around the site a little.
    No it is not me....but I do know the guy.
    He is a good guy and a family man...videotaped on a bad day.
    What's funny or better yet ridiculous is the blanket statements made about cops or this cop from one incident.
    If I were to say all black kids are thugs just because the ones I interact with happen to be doing something wrong at that particular time...having no idea that they may actually be [size=12pt]a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins[/size]...what would that make me?
    Not saying you generalize but most people do when it comes to law enforcement.
    [size=10pt]So are child molesters and serial killers!

This guy is a piece of pooh and I wish nothing but the worst toward him.[/size]
    Ummm, I don't think that you can compare this guy to a child molester or serial killer.
    Not even on the same plane.
    You missed my point. He said "a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins", my point is BTK was "a good human being 99% of the time and look what he did with the other 1%. Also stated was that "He is a good guy and a family man"...so was BTK.
    Oh please. There's a difference between stepping out of character and verbally bitch slapping a 14 year old skater brat and murdering 10 people.

Our actions may define us to others, but our thoughts shape ourselves.

BTK had these thoughts and chose to act on them. Premeditated bondage, torture, and killings take some serious plotting. He was a sick human being and totally incomparable to this police officer, I'm sure the cop's plan for the day wasn't to go find a kid and be a dick to him, something probably ticked him off earlier on, and he let out his frustration on some punk, who deserved it anyway.
    That child on a skateboard deserves to be physically assaulted by an adult police officer? What fucking country are you in? What state of mind are you in? If I was this kid's parent, I'd be fileing charges against him and sueing the city.

The point is, this cop is an asshole that doesn't have the temperment to be in authority!

Fucking argue it all you want.
    [/quote]
    I live in a country where people used to teach their children to respect their elders and authority figures. They taught them how to speak to the people that protect them and others. If I were his father I'd tell the kid he got what he deserved.

The problem isn't the police, it's the people. Everyone's special nowadays and have this ridiculous sense of entitlement.

And what state of mind am I in? You just compared a cop who took a kids skateboard to a serial killer. I wouldn't be worrying about my state of mind.
    [/quote]

Again, right over your head. I'm not comparing the crimes of a serial killer to an abusive police officer. I'm saying that enlvikeman's comment about the officer is bullshit.

enlvikeman seems ready to sweep the matter under the rug because he thinks the ill tempered officer is "a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins". Like ANY criminal that gets caught, do you really think that was the first time they did it? Don't be naive.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"Mr" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=42427.msg928801#msg928801 date=1238456632]
    [quote author=PurplePackerEater link=topic=42427.msg928796#msg928796 date=1238456018]
    What's funny or better yet ridiculous is the blanket statements made about cops or this cop from one incident.
    If I were to say all black kids are thugs just because the ones I interact with happen to be doing something wrong at that particular time...having no idea that they may actually be [size=12pt]a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins[/size]...what would that make me?

Ummm, I don't think that you can compare this guy to a child molester or serial killer.
    You missed my point. He said "a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins", my point is BTK was "a good human being 99% of the time and look what he did with the other 1%. Also stated was that "He is a good guy and a family man"...so was BTK.
    Oh please. There's a difference between stepping out of character and verbally beeyatch slapping a 14 year old skater brat and murdering 10 people.

BTK had these thoughts and chose to act on them. Premeditated bondage, torture, and killings take some serious plotting. He was a sick human being and totally incomparable to this police officer, I'm sure the cop's plan for the day wasn't to go find a kid and be a slick willy to him, something probably ticked him off earlier on, and he let out his frustration on some punk, who deserved it anyway.
    That child on a skateboard deserves to be physically assaulted by an adult police officer? What fricken country are you in? What state of mind are you in? If I was this kid's parent, I'd be fileing charges against him and sueing the city.

The point is, this cop is an donkey butt that doesn't have the temperment to be in authority!

fricken argue it all you want.
    [/quote]
    I live in a country where people used to teach their children to respect their elders and authority figures. They taught them how to speak to the people that protect them and others. If I were his father I'd tell the kid he got what he deserved.

The problem isn't the police, it's the people. Everyone's special nowadays and have this ridiculous sense of entitlement.

And what state of mind am I in? You just compared a cop who took a kids skateboard to a serial killer. I wouldn't be worrying about my state of mind.
    [/quote]

Again, right over your head. I'm not comparing the crimes of a serial killer to an abusive police officer. I'm saying that enlvikeman's comment about the officer is kaka del rio.

enlvikeman seems ready to sweep the matter under the rug because he thinks the ill tempered officer is "a good human being acting stupid for 20 mins". Like ANY criminal that gets caught, do you really think that was the first time they did it? Don't be naive.

[/quote]

Can you please point out where I tried to sweep this incident under the rug?
    I never said the cop was right.
    I said the cop is human....just like you.
    Some car mechanic rips me off on repairs and I'm supposed to say most are thieves?
    F you!!!! I know this cop personally you mental midget.
    You fricking don't!!!!
    Who are you to judge anybody without seriously actually knowing them? Why don't you just say you are a conspiracy theorist and hate all aspects of government...instead of sugarcoating your hate.
    People like you are the exact reason why I stay away from pro-active police work and just stick to helping people who want to be helped.
    You have made it this way...and everyone knows it.
    People like you are tieing law enforcements hands tighter every day...and that's what you want. I bet you would rather see the cop fry in the media then some career criminal he locked up go to prison.
    You make me want to vomit.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=PurplePackerEater link=topic=42427.msg928866#msg928866 date=1238466767]

Oh please. There's a difference between stepping out of character and verbally beeyatch slapping a 14 year old skater brat and murdering 10 people.

BTK had these thoughts and chose to act on them. Premeditated bondage, torture, and killings take some serious plotting. He was a sick human being and totally incomparable to this police officer, I'm sure the cop's plan for the day wasn't to go find a kid and be a slick willy to him, something probably ticked him off earlier on, and he let out his frustration on some punk, who deserved it anyway.
    That child on a skateboard deserves to be physically assaulted by an adult police officer? What fricken country are you in? What state of mind are you in? If I was this kid's parent, I'd be fileing charges against him and sueing the city.

The point is, this cop is an donkey butt that doesn't have the temperment to be in authority!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Again, right over your head. I'm not comparing the crimes of a serial killer to an abusive police officer. I'm saying that enlvikeman's comment about the officer is kaka del rio.

[/quote]

Some car mechanic rips me off on repairs and I'm supposed to say most are thieves?
    You fricking don't!!!!
    Who are you to judge anybody without seriously actually knowing them? Why don't you just say you are a conspiracy theorist and hate all aspects of government...instead of sugarcoating your hate.
    People like you are the exact reason why I stay away from pro-active police work and just stick to helping people who want to be helped.
    People like you are tieing law enforcements hands tighter every day...and that's what you want. I bet you would rather see the cop fry in the media then some career criminal he locked up go to prison.
    [/quote]

Name calling...sweet.

You're tring to sweep this under the rug by stating that the officer was "videotaped on a bad day". "On a bad day" leads some to believe that it is an extremely rare occasion. I guess in all fairness I should ask, how often does the average officer have a bad day? All I hear is how tough of a job it is, so I'm affraid that this ill tempered officer has more bad days than most.

And to Mr. Anderson, do you REALLY think that officer helped that kid that day? Do you think that the kid left there saying, "you know, I really needed that verbal abuse and shove to the ground." or do you think he left there mad as hell thinking "that pig is an asshole and I want to get even with him"?

I think the latter, and that's NOT good for society or his fellow officers, including enlvikeman.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=42427.msg928868#msg928868 date=1238467386]
    [quote author=PurplePackerEater link=topic=42427.msg928866#msg928866 date=1238466767]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You fricking don't!!!!
    [/quote]

Name calling...sweet.

You're tring to sweep this under the rug by stating that the officer was "videotaped on a bad day". "On a bad day" leads some to believe that it is an extremely rare occasion. I guess in all fairness I should ask, how often does the average officer have a bad day? All I hear is how tough of a job it is, so I'm affraid that this ill tempered officer has more bad days than most.

And to Mr. Anderson, do you REALLY think that officer helped that kid that day? Do you think that the kid left there saying, "you know, I really needed that verbal abuse and shove to the ground." or do you think he left there mad as hell thinking "that pig is an donkey butt and I want to get even with him"?

I think the latter, and that's NOT good for society or his fellow officers, including enlvikeman.
    [/quote]

If I was trying to sweep it under the rug I would be trying to get people to forget about the incident.
    You got your comments all mixed up.
    I wouldn't be saying he was wrong...in which I did.
    As far as the "all I hear is how tough the job is"...rest assured that's not all you hear....certainly not from me...and I certainly don't hear that from fellow officers....matter of fact I've never heard it.
    So that's just more nonsense from you.
    None of us were drafted and none of us have to be the police.
    But focusing so much attention on a cop with a bad attitude instead of more important things like...recidivism, gangs and ever growing Tupac thug culture in America is what makes other nations scratch their heads at us...and is exactly why we have a youth who can't point out Egypt on a map.
    And I've been to 6 of 7 continents.
    Grow up.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789