Energised Weekend

I was sitting way over here on friday the 13th listen to the stories of our folks in differant location talking about the weird things that was happening as an example

Our agent in Moacow at 0130 this morning her and her husband were bailing out the bathroom cause the hot water line burst, they were at the hospital cause her husband hands were burned so bad from the hot water,

Our guy in Hong Kong after 26 years of driving never getting a tickect not only got a speeding ticket but when he parked the car going to check the mail his car was towed away of course getting another ticket and fine,

Here in cyprus, My truck did not start because the alternater is fried, my best man had his scooter stolen last night early morning, my partner in greece on holiday calles me at lunch to tell me the anchor broke on our boat when everyone was ashore and had dirfted 5 miles from where it was moored they had to get the coast guard to find it and take them to it. Of course he thought it was stolen,

We don't know what is happening in Africa or South Ostedia today as we can not get through on the phone lines,

It seems everything is ok in england which is really scary

and in America but they are just starting, of course lastnight I did get a call from the head of one of the companies in LA telling me that they had overloaded a trailer and the tieres had blowen out on the freeway causing all kind of problems. but everyone one is OK..

But that is not the reason for this post it just sort of came out that way the reason was... I am already so tiered, and Tonight the Olympics start at 2100 hrs and we are supposed to go to a party down on the board walk by the sea

and

Tomorrow night the VIKES play the Birds that is about 0100-0200 in the morning Saturday night

So I hope everyone else's weekend starts out better and easier than mine has... but it will be a great weekend all the same, We get to kill the birds and roast them, The olymipics kick off as well so enjoy besafe and I am off to my favorite water hole to get ready for the weekend.

I really understand why someone came up with the phrase "Thank G-d its Friday" TGIF. :shaking: I am out of here :sunny:

but the poll was to find out what others thought of Friday the 13th and any good stories to go with it....
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Energised Weekend

I haven't had any traumatic experiences on a Friday the 13th yet (knock on wood) so it's just a normal day for me!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Energised Weekend

Friday the 13th, the luckiest day of the year for those who are unlucky the rest of the year.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Energised Weekend

It's Friday the 13th :?: :!: I completely forgot. I realized it yesterday, but then I didn't even notice today :!:

Energised Weekend

P.S.
    After going to the watering hole and watching the Olymipics opening night festivies, I got on my scooter to go home and had a M3 BMW cut me off which I hit ouchhhh, man am I ever glad that day is over
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"