Thread: Endorphin 2.5

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Endorphin 2.5

I think this is pretty sweet...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/17083.html

It's a new animation engine for video games. It's the technology that they are using for the new Indiana Jones and Star Wars games due out next year sometime.

Check out the football applications at the end...if they can make games look like this in real time (gameplay) they are on to something big.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Endorphin 2.5

Looks pretty cool(not that i understand it). I have though for a while that the software really hasn't cought up to the hardware. I really think that the games for the xbox don't really use the full potential of the machine. If there is ever a game that maxes out the capabilities of the ps3 it will be pretty aweson. Haven't they been using the same graphics engine for a really long time for Madden.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Looks like some cool stuff there!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anybody seen the new trailer for Grand Theft Auto that will be coming out in October (I believe) It looks AWESOME! You're a dude from Russia!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!