Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: The end of 'N Sync?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I was shocked to see this!! Pretty darn funny!
    You were suprised?

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "PhillyVikes" wrote:
    "purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    I honestly see nothing wrong with the fact he is homesexual. It is sad to think that several established posters on this site feel its ok to bash a persons sexual prefrence in such a crude and rude manor. I myself am not homosexual but truly feel in todays day and age with equal rights being preached down our throats these things still happen. Why have the operators of the site not locked this thread when there are blatant attacks at persons personal nature. They seem to have no problems locking other posts that are not near as bad as the posts that have been made on this topic. I am a little disgusted right now to be honest with you all at the way many of you have acted in regards to this story...
    Amen...
    I apologize that I offended both of you...and anyone else here. I was just having a little fun at Lance's expense. I don't have any problem with him being homosexual either...whatever his preferences are, as long as they are done with consenting adults, are fine as long as he stays within the bounds of common decency in the same vein that I would expect straight people to be. You are right...the thread should be locked at this point.
    And neither do I. However, if you can find ANY thing resembling bashing Lance Bass because he is gay in my original post, I will apologize. I just thought it was humerous that they are still "in the news".
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

I don't hate them because they are gay....I hate them because they suck.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Who cares if he is ***, because I can't stand N'Stink!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Blog Entries

I honestly see nothing wrong with the fact he is homesexual. It is sad to think that several established posters on this site feel its ok to bash a persons sexual prefrence in such a crude and rude manor. I myself am not homosexual but truly feel in todays day and age with equal rights being preached down our throats these things still happen. Why have the operators of the site not locked this thread when there are blatant attacks at persons personal nature. They seem to have no problems locking other posts that are not near as bad as the posts that have been made on this topic. I am a little disgusted right now to be honest with you all at the way many of you have acted in regards to this story...
    This from the guy who thinks homeless people in his home town are "bad for the city's image":

Homeless in Eagan

I'd watch how you rip people for no reason, Mr. Two-Face. :roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"shockzilla" wrote:
    This from the guy who thinks homeless people in his home town are "bad for the city's image":

Homeless in Eagan

I'd watch how you rip people for no reason, Mr. Two-Face. :roll:

Uh oh :shock:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Potus2028" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I could care less also about someone's sexual preference, I just found it funny that it was an N'SYNC guy, that's all, not trying to be rude or anything.
    true that.

it doesnt matter, we make fun of straight people too

it's ok to poke fun at straight white christian people, but horrible to make fun of minorities? tsk tsk..

i say if the world wants equal rights, we can make fun of all people equally, no sarcasm, being serious

Yeah, good points!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "PhillyVikes" wrote:
    Amen...
    I apologize that I offended both of you...and anyone else here. I was just having a little fun at Lance's expense. I don't have any problem with him being homosexual either...whatever his preferences are, as long as they are done with consenting adults, are fine as long as he stays within the bounds of common decency in the same vein that I would expect straight people to be. You are right...the thread should be locked at this point.
    Not offended at all, just know this could be a touchy subject to other people. You guys crack me up with all types of bashing. Just dont want it to get out of control and offend someone that might really be a part of thier life. I felt really bad when one of friends came out to me after knowing him for 12 years and all the things I said with not knowing about him.

Go Vikes!!!!

Blog Entries

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PhillyVikes" wrote:
    Amen...
    Not offended at all, just know this could be a touchy subject to other people. You guys crack me up with all types of bashing. Just dont want it to get out of control and offend someone that might really be a part of thier life. I felt really bad when one of friends came out to me after knowing him for 12 years and all the things I said with not knowing about him.

Go Vikes!!!!
    I agree 100% - I just don't like people bashing other people when there was no reason to.

say it ain't so Lance!! you were always my favorite!!! :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast