Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Internet

[size=12pt]Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Internet[/size]
    [size=1pt]Disclaimer: if you believe this article and do not check the source, blame your parents for adding another idiot to the gene pool.
    It is their fault.[/size]

First it was a picture of Brady Quinn dressed as one of The Village People while at his sister’s wedding. Then came a series of peculiar – and very homoerotic – images of Quinn with his hand over the crotches of other young men. Yes, a lot of embarrassing photos of the former Notre Dame signal caller circulated across the Internet this summer. But then on Sunday came the most embarrassing shots yet: Brady Quinn dressed as a Cleveland Browns player.

“I’m as big a Brady Quinn supporter as there is,” said Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weis. “But at some point he needs to keep himself out of situations that leave him open to mocking from the public. I don’t know what kind of circumstances led to him putting on a Cleveland Browns costume, but that’s about as shameful as it gets for a football player.”

According to eyewitness accounts, Quinn spent several hours in the getup Sunday night, appearing in public alongside dozens of other men dressed as Browns and Detroit Lions.

“After a while you have to start worrying about Brady’s state of mind,” says former Notre Dame wide receiver Jeff Samardzija. “Is he trying to hurt himself? Is he trying to ruin his image? All of this seems like very destructive behavior. First to appear in front of thousands of people as a Cleveland Brown, and then to be there with a bunch of wackos in Detroit Lions garb, too? The horror.”

But Quinn says he has an explanation for all of his embarrassing photos.

“Look, I’m not trying to destroy my image,” he says. “I’m not dancing gaily down a path of self destruction, despite what photographic evidence suggests. I was at my sister’s wedding and the DJ made us all dress up like Village People. And the crotch photos? Nothing to those either. I was trying to show that I am so not gay that I don’t even want men’s crotches to appear in my pictures. So I was covering them with my hand. See? It all makes perfect sense. I’m a very normal guy.”

As for the Cleveland Browns photos, though? Quinn admits they are just as they appear.

“It’s true, okay? It’s true,” he says. “I am a member of the Cleveland Browns. There I said it. I play for the Browns. I’m not proud of it, but I do. I sat at the NFL Draft for hours waiting to be picked by anyone else. Anyone at all. But this pile of crap organization is the only one that wanted me. So this is now my reality. And, unfortunately, no drunken night of dancing to The Village People and covering up men’s crotches can change that.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Inte

The "Pickle" or the "Onion?"
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Internet

High quality journalism right there...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Internet

If the Browns would eat more pickles they would win more games.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What are people gonna say when he leads the browns to the title in about 5 years?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What are people gonna say when he leads the browns to the title in about 5 years?
    ;D Yay
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Embarrassing Photos of Brady Quinn Dressed as a Cleveland Brown Hit the Inte

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    They already have a title- LOSER

LOL, I thought that was the Lions.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

he's still hot
    We're bringing purple back.

Huh?