Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Eli Manning sink or swim

"little redhead" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.
    What is this unhealthy obsession with Eli's ass, l'il red? It must be Flirting Friday at work again!
    Whatever :lol: .. That is just my hostility coming through trust me it wasn't meant in any sexual type way...... boy are you trying to start something today :P feeling a little devlish on friday? I think we burned up the forums enough Wednesday and Thursday just trying to move the conversation back to football.
    But it is Friday...not Saturday or Sunday!
    So thats it then... Friday is officially flirt day then huh? Well what was Wednesday and Thursday then? If friday is going to be the official day for flirting then we need to keep it to that day no sneaking any quickies in on other days of the week.
    Wednesday and Thursday were warmup days...Friday is the day, by your own proclaimation. And what the hell is wrong with quickies?!?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Eli Manning sink or swim

Not a thing usually those are the best...

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Eli Manning sink or swim

"little redhead" wrote:
    Yeah he has two strikes against him in my book. He plays for the Giants who I can't stand and he pulled the whole thing this year with the draft I want to see his ass sacked twenty times this weekend.
    [size=7px][/size]

Tell it like it is sister!!! I hate that whiney bastard
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Eli Manning sink or swim

Wow just went on ebay looking for tickets for next weekend. One of the items on there was for the detroit game and the seller of the tickets was Cory Withrows Wife.... hmm.. Never seen a players wife selling tickets on ebay before??? I had to double check as I thought it was odd that the name of the seller was Kiersten Withrow so I checked his bio and sure enough his wifes name is Kiersten....So wondering if she is looking to make a little extra money or something ....

Eli Manning sink or swim

Those VISA bills must be getting high! Cory probably cut her shopping allowance off or something!

Eli Manning sink or swim

Must have... I would almost think there would be something about selling your tickets that you probably most likely get for free for a profit at least something ethically wrong about a players wife scalping her tickets so to speak.. Maybe not I just thought it was odd and she actually has like 18 transactions to her credit so she must have sold a few other previous games. The weird thing is she offers to meet up with the person to get them the tickets and swap for cash instead of using paypal... Pretty odd I thought maybe it is just me.

Eli Manning sink or swim

I think that the tickets are a perk (part of their contract), so it is not really unethical...unlike college players selling tickets (which are courtesy tickets for their family to see them play), which is against the rules.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Eli Manning sink or swim

"little redhead" wrote:
    Must have... I would almost think there would be something about selling your tickets that you probably most likely get for free for a profit at least something ethically wrong about a players wife scalping her tickets so to speak.. Maybe not I just thought it was odd and she actually has like 18 transactions to her credit so she must have sold a few other previous games. The weird thing is she offers to meet up with the person to get them the tickets and swap for cash instead of using paypal... Pretty odd I thought maybe it is just me.
    Can't pay for crack with paypal. Please don't ask how I know
    just know I know 8)
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Eli Manning sink or swim

"purplehorn" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    Can't pay for crack with paypal. Please don't ask how I know
    just know I know 8)
    I believe you, dude!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Eli Manning sink or swim

Sink!

Look at the Giants schedule.

Nov 21 Atlanta 4:15pm
    Nov 28 Philadelphia 1:00pm
    Dec 5 @Washington 4:15pm
    Dec 12 @Baltimore 1:00pm
    Dec 18 Pittsburgh 1:30pm
    Dec 26 @Cincinnati 1:00pm
    Jan 2 Dallas 8:30pm

They are throwing him into a ring of fire. The next 5 games are against tough teams.

I think they will get a lot of sympathy for him in the press pitting him up against the toughest teams.

We might even get to see "the bachelor" play before this season is done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast