Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.

  2. #2
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,891

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    sink

    Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

  3. #3
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    Sink and get his ass handed to him whiney a$$
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  4. #4
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    Yeah he has two strikes against him in my book. He plays for the Giants who I can't stand and he pulled the whole thing this year with the draft I want to see his ass sacked twenty times this weekend.

  5. #5
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    Sink.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Eli Manning sink or swim

    "little redhead" wrote:
    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.
    What is this unhealthy obsession with Eli's ass, l'il red? It must be Flirting Friday at work again!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Eli Manning sink or swim

    With the way the Giants are playing now, especially their o-line : sink.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #8
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Re: Eli Manning sink or swim

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.
    What is this unhealthy obsession with Eli's ass, l'il red? It must be Flirting Friday at work again!
    Whatever :lol: .. That is just my hostility coming through trust me it wasn't meant in any sexual type way...... boy are you trying to start something today :P feeling a little devlish on friday? I think we burned up the forums enough Wednesday and Thursday just trying to move the conversation back to football.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Eli Manning sink or swim

    "little redhead" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.
    What is this unhealthy obsession with Eli's ass, l'il red? It must be Flirting Friday at work again!
    Whatever :lol: .. That is just my hostility coming through trust me it wasn't meant in any sexual type way...... boy are you trying to start something today :P feeling a little devlish on friday? I think we burned up the forums enough Wednesday and Thursday just trying to move the conversation back to football.
    But it is Friday...not Saturday or Sunday!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Re: Eli Manning sink or swim

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    So how does everyone think Eli will do this weekend. Will he sink and get his ass handed to him or do you think he will do alright? I personally hopes he gets his ass handed to him.
    What is this unhealthy obsession with Eli's ass, l'il red? It must be Flirting Friday at work again!
    Whatever :lol: .. That is just my hostility coming through trust me it wasn't meant in any sexual type way...... boy are you trying to start something today :P feeling a little devlish on friday? I think we burned up the forums enough Wednesday and Thursday just trying to move the conversation back to football.
    But it is Friday...not Saturday or Sunday!
    So thats it then... Friday is officially flirt day then huh? Well what was Wednesday and Thursday then? If friday is going to be the official day for flirting then we need to keep it to that day no sneaking any quickies in on other days of the week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Circus "slave" forced to swim with piranhas
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:08 AM
  2. Feel like a loooong swim?
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:57 PM
  3. Man completes 3,272-mile Amazon swim
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
  4. Tom Brady's boys can swim
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 08:01 AM
  5. Packers sink to another low!
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •