Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    El Vikingo in NYC

    .
    [youtube=425,350]4JMOh-cul6M[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    Every guy from Long Island that comes to the city to party... like these ass-holes:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/JoeyPorsche911/P3240463.jpg[/img]





    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    1. 1:56 priceless
    2. I am not the one of the video Profeta ,I dont like Heineken I prefer Guiness,as a matter of fact I am always drinking Guiness....

    [youtube=425,350]qyEHvlNhX-c[/youtube]
    El underdog.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "El" wrote:
    1. 1:56 priceless
    2. I am not the one of the video Profeta ,I dont like Heineken I prefer Gayness,as a matter of fact I am always drinking Gayness....

    [youtube=425,350]qyEHvlNhX-c[/youtube]
    Yeah, El Vikingo...we know.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "C" wrote:
    Every guy from Long Island that comes to the city to party... like these ass-holes:

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/JoeyPorsche911/P3240463.jpg[/img]





    It's even worse at the Jersey shore my friend.
    [youtube=425,350]iiiHkuVH9OI[/youtube]
    North Jersey, Staten Island, Long Island, all converge at the Jersey Shore, specifically Guido Mecca Seaside Heights.

    With a series of strategic mass murders/bombings in Seaside we could eliminate a strong majority of the guido population. The surviving guidos in the area would fade away without their fake-tanned, hair gelled brethren having their backs.... not that they'd fight anyways. They're all bark no bite, talk more shit than anyone, but if you step up to one they always back down. I see my fair share of them at RU, and they're all so ridiculous. One guy got in my face(I don't know why, or what he was thinking) and I literally could not hold back my laughter.

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "Mr" wrote:
    It's even worse at the Jersey shore my friend.

    North Jersey, Staten Island, Long Island, all converge at the Jersey Shore, specifically Guido Mecca Seaside Heights.

    With a series of strategic mass murders/bombings in Seaside we could eliminate a strong majority of the guido population. The surviving guidos in the area would fade away without their fake-tanned, hair gelled brethren having their backs.... not that they'd fight anyways. They're all bark no bite, talk more shit than anyone, but if you step up to one they always back down. I see my fair share of them at RU, and they're all so ridiculous. One guy got in my face(I don't know why, or what he was thinking) and I literally could not hold back my laughter.
    haha, you're very, very right.

    I don't get the hairstyle... are they trying to look like they're moving fast?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    1. 1:56 priceless
    2. I am not the one of the video Profeta ,I dont like Heineken I prefer Gayness,as a matter of fact I am always drinking Gayness....

    [youtube=425,350]qyEHvlNhX-c[/youtube]
    Yeah, El Vikingo...we know.
    Do you like my left arm tatoo?

    El underdog.

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    It's even worse at the Jersey shore my friend.

    North Jersey, Staten Island, Long Island, all converge at the Jersey Shore, specifically Guido Mecca Seaside Heights.

    With a series of strategic mass murders/bombings in Seaside we could eliminate a strong majority of the guido population. The surviving guidos in the area would fade away without their fake-tanned, hair gelled brethren having their backs.... not that they'd fight anyways. They're all bark no bite, talk more pooh than anyone, but if you step up to one they always back down. I see my fair share of them at RU, and they're all so ridiculous. One guy got in my face(I don't know why, or what he was thinking) and I literally could not hold back my laughter.
    haha, you're very, very right.

    I don't get the hairstyle... are they trying to look like they're moving fast?
    Almost as laughable as the fake Southies on the sports blogs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    "El" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    1. 1:56 priceless
    2. I am not the one of the video Profeta ,I dont like Heineken I prefer Gayness,as a matter of fact I am always drinking Gayness....

    [youtube=425,350]qyEHvlNhX-c[/youtube]
    Yeah, El Vikingo...we know.
    Do you like my left arm tatoo?

    It's gay...like your drink.
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: El Vikingo in NYC

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these guidos are idiots.

    The guy in the middle has way too much make-up on.
    He'd look so much prettier if he toned it down a bit.
    ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why is it I thought of El Vikingo when I saw this??
    By Formo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:32 AM
  2. 35 Questions with El Vikingo
    By marstc09 in forum PP.O's Who Are They Really?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
  3. This Song goes out to my boy El Vikingo!
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
  4. Kevoncox and El Vikingo
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 07:34 PM
  5. Soy El Vikingo!!!!
    By El Vikingo in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •