Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: EC FN W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gift" wrote:
    Sometimes I feel really alone here at PPO, I made a post about a UFC event some months back & not one reply. But a post about fake combat gets all kind of love. Back to my hole. :sad:

I would have commented on that bro if I saw it. I love the UFC, there is nothing like it anywhere.

"vikesoto" wrote:
    I know it's a little off the subject, but if WWE is looking to make the show's more intresting, they should sign this guy! He's wasting away at TNA.....

They have tried to sign Sting in the past, and he doesn't want the full time schedule that comes along with the WWE.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    I know it's a little off the subject, but if WWE is looking to make the show's more intresting, they should sign this guy! He's wasting away at TNA.....

They have tried to sign Sting in the past, and he doesn't want the full time schedule that comes along with the WWE.
    I don't see why that would be an issue the Undertaker doesn't have a full time schedule with WWE but then he is also far more legendary then Sting.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:

I don't see why that would be an issue the Undertaker doesn't have a full time schedule with WWE but then he is also far more legendary then Sting.

Right. The Undertaker has been with the WWE since 1991.. He has made his name, and has also had alot of injuries. Just recently he and his wife had a baby, thus the reason why he isn't around much anymore. I would like to see Sting in the WWE, but he has let himself go as of late, and doesn't seem like the Stinger of old.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

From what I am hearing , it looks like with the recent signing of Sabu away from TNA they are making a match for Taz vs Sabu at the ECW one night stand 2. That would be so awesome if it actually happened. I agree with most of you to say that I really hope WWE doesnt milk the greatness out of ECW like they did to the NWO when the had them come back on WWE a few years back, that was a joke and they really trashed the NWO name.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123