Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty damn hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    To each there own. I was just a little shocked is all. I didn't mean to offend anybody, in reality I would be a little jealouse of someone wearing an authentic jersey, but not as jealous as I would be to someone that had $300 disposable income.

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    To each there own. I was just a little shocked is all. I didn't mean to offend anybody, in reality I would be a little jealouse of someone wearing an authentic jersey, but not as jealous as I would be to someone that had $300 disposable income.
    Nah, no offense.
    Honestly, I think that $300 is too high for a jersey, which is why I have always bought replicas.
    But when I saw the link to the one that singer bought, I quickly bought my own "authentic" jersey from the same vendor.
    But I do understand how someone could spend that much on a jersey.
    Some of my friends think that the amount of money I spend on season tickets + gas (drive from Fargo) + food and hotel is a waste of money too, but I think it is money well spent.
    Just different priorities, that's all.

    Although I do really like your suggestion to spend the money on beer instead.
    Now that would be money well spent! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    I doubt anyone will call you on it being "fake".
    If you're buyng it as a collector item that's one thing, but if your just buying it to wear it and celebrate your fan-dom, then who really cares.
    I buy cheap stuff from asia all the time when I got to Wal-Mart :P.
    300 dollars is overpriced anyway.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I doubt anyone will call you on it being "fake".
    If you're buyng it as a collector item that's one thing, but if your just buying it to wear it and celebrate your fan-dom, then who really cares.
    I buy cheap stuff from asia all the time when I got to Wal-Mart :P.
    300 dollars is overpriced anyway.
    I'm still not convinced that anyone could call me out on it, or what its status is as far as being "Real" or "Fake".
    Like I said in this thread, it looks identical to the ones that Reebok are selling.
    And the seller is a us based seller, not one of the asian ones.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    will you buy me one too?

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=PurplePeopleEaters link=topic=35370.msg601672#msg601672 date=1184166812]
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    will you buy me one too?
    [/quote]

    I'll buy you one if we win 13 games.
    I figure $300 is worth it for an 11-5 season, and $600 is for a 13-3. ;D
    That is as high as I go though, so everyone else is out of luck.
    :P
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #30
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=35370.msg601694#msg601694 date=1184169407]
    [quote author=PurplePeopleEaters link=topic=35370.msg601672#msg601672 date=1184166812]
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    will you buy me one too?
    [/quote]

    I'll buy you one if we win 13 games.
    I figure $300 is worth it for an 11-5 season, and $600 is for a 13-3. ;D
    That is as high as I go though, so everyone else is out of luck.
    :P
    [/quote]
    Sweet, If we go 19-0 I will buy everyone on this site a happy meal.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beware of ticket scammer on eBay
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 10:12 AM
  2. Ashley Lelie available any buyers???
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 03:57 PM
  3. ** eBay users beware, fake emails. **
    By gpete13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 04:16 PM
  4. Emmit Retires and Joins in Reggies team of buyers!
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 05:58 PM
  5. Potential buyers of the Vikes?
    By Claiborne55 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •