Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular view on fiscal priorities doesn't make it wrong.
    I work pretty damn hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    I have always bought replica jerseys before because I didn't want to spend the $260-$300 on an authentic, but I do have some sports memorabilia that is probably worth more than that.
    To each there own. I was just a little shocked is all. I didn't mean to offend anybody, in reality I would be a little jealouse of someone wearing an authentic jersey, but not as jealous as I would be to someone that had $300 disposable income.

Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I work pretty gol 'darnit hard for my money, and I will honestly spend it any way I want.
    To each there own. I was just a little shocked is all. I didn't mean to offend anybody, in reality I would be a little jealouse of someone wearing an authentic jersey, but not as jealous as I would be to someone that had $300 disposable income.
    Nah, no offense.
    Honestly, I think that $300 is too high for a jersey, which is why I have always bought replicas.
    But when I saw the link to the one that singer bought, I quickly bought my own "authentic" jersey from the same vendor.
    But I do understand how someone could spend that much on a jersey.
    Some of my friends think that the amount of money I spend on season tickets + gas (drive from Fargo) + food and hotel is a waste of money too, but I think it is money well spent.
    Just different priorities, that's all.

Although I do really like your suggestion to spend the money on beer instead.
    Now that would be money well spent! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I doubt anyone will call you on it being "fake".
    If you're buyng it as a collector item that's one thing, but if your just buying it to wear it and celebrate your fan-dom, then who really cares.
    I buy cheap stuff from asia all the time when I got to Wal-Mart :P.
    300 dollars is overpriced anyway.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Blog Entries

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I doubt anyone will call you on it being "fake".
    If you're buyng it as a collector item that's one thing, but if your just buying it to wear it and celebrate your fan-dom, then who really cares.
    I buy cheap stuff from asia all the time when I got to Wal-Mart :P.
    300 dollars is overpriced anyway.
    I'm still not convinced that anyone could call me out on it, or what its status is as far as being "Real" or "Fake".
    Like I said in this thread, it looks identical to the ones that Reebok are selling.
    And the seller is a us based seller, not one of the asian ones.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Just curious Paul.
    After we win 11 games are you buying me an authentic or a replica jersey?
    I believe you stated authentic.

Blog Entries

"vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Just curious Paul.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Just curious Paul.
    If we win 11 games, I will be more than happy to buy you an authentic one. And not from Ebay either.
    will you buy me one too?

Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=PurplePeopleEaters link=topic=35370.msg601672#msg601672 date=1184166812]
    Just curious Paul.
    will you buy me one too?
    [/quote]

I'll buy you one if we win 13 games.
    I figure $300 is worth it for an 11-5 season, and $600 is for a 13-3. ;D
    That is as high as I go though, so everyone else is out of luck.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=35370.msg601694#msg601694 date=1184169407]
    [quote author=PurplePeopleEaters link=topic=35370.msg601672#msg601672 date=1184166812]
    Just curious Paul.
    will you buy me one too?
    [/quote]

I'll buy you one if we win 13 games.
    I figure $300 is worth it for an 11-5 season, and $600 is for a 13-3. ;D
    That is as high as I go though, so everyone else is out of luck.
    [/quote]
    Sweet, If we go 19-0 I will buy everyone on this site a happy meal.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast