Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: EBAY Buyers BEWARE !!!!!

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:

Secondly, look at the #'s. The Vikes changed their #'s slightly with the uniform change giving them a round edge, the ones on EBAY don't..
    Why is it then, that the AD jerseys on Vikings.com's store do not have the rounded edge?
    Those are just images,and NOT actual pics of the real jersey...
    Here's a pic of Turboe's AP jersy. Note the corners are chamfered & not rounded.

[img width=450 height=337]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Turboe/Vikings/2007-07-02_1534.jpg[/img]

Now here's a photo & link to an AP jersey I just bought. The stripes are there, the gold piping is there, the gold accent on the Vikings is there as well. But it still has the chamfered corners.

Also note in the auction link those are all photographs & not CAD generated images.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120137908192

Also, I only paid $36.50 for this jersey which is half what a replica costs.

Which would you rather have? This sure as hell looks like an authentic Reebok to me.

[img width=450 height=250]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/AD_Jersey.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

What do you expect when you only pay $60 for an "Authentic" jersey????
    For $60 I love mine and everyone who sees it doesnt even know its not the $300 you get ripped off on. Best deal on Ebay!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Redmption" wrote:
    For $60 I love mine and everyone who sees it doesnt even know its not the $300 you get ripped off on. Best deal on Ebay!
    Take a gander at the one I paid $36.50 for & click the eBay link to see & supersize the photos.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    Take a gander at the one I paid $36.50 for & click the eBay link to see & supersize the photos.
    I bought from the same seller as singer, and I can't tell the difference between the one I bought and a "real" one.
    And for $34.50, I am pretty happy with mine.
    Ebay Jersey
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Maybe it dosen't matter to some of us here, BUT the Peterson "AUTHENTIC" jerseys on EBAY are FAKES !!!!

For one , Reebok HAS NOT released the 2007 authentic jerseys yet.

Secondly, look at the #'s. The Vikes changed their #'s slightly with the uniform change giving them a round edge, the ones on EBAY don't..

Also, look on the white jerseys. The "Vikings" under the collar on the front dosen't have the gold trim, it's just purple...

To some it may not matter, but I thought I'd throw a head's up...
    This may be a dumb question, but where did you get this information?
    The authentic pics from Reebok's site have gold trim around Vikigns on the away jerseys, and they
    have the same numbers.
    Also, if you go the Reebok site and order an authentic AP away Jersey, they don't tell you anywhere that they haven't been released yet...

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=41-62419&bizrate=41-62419

[img width=450 height=560]http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/41-62/41-62419-F.jpg[/img]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    I bought from the same seller as singer, and I can't tell the difference between the one I bought and a "real" one.
    And for $34.50, I am pretty happy with mine.
    Ebay Jersey
    Dang! At that price, I may be able to afford a new jersey this year after all!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    :P

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm pretty much in agreement with singer. If you can get a 300 dollar jersey for 35 dollars even knowing it's fake that's an amazing deal. If it looks like the real thing then who cares if its fake or not. I might actually be able to get a jersey this year.
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    lmfao, if you are spending 300 bucks on 1 shirt, you are nuts or very very wealthy. I seriously thought it was ridiulous when I heard people were shelling out $75 for a jersey. I didn't even think you could spend 300. How in the world can a shirt cost that much? If anyone is actually considering spending that kind of money please reconsider. I will be looking for these jersey's at the games just so I can laugh at the people wearing them and maybe if i'm drunk enough spill some beer on them.
    Many of our PP.O friends have several of the authentic jerseys that go for $300.00.

They are more like a collectors item than a shirt... even though there is virtually an unlimited supply.
    The authentic jerseys are pretty elaborate and are going to cost a pretty penny, though still probably not worth $300.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Many of our PP.O friends have several of the authentic jerseys that go for $300.00.

They are more like a collectors item than a shirt... even though there is virtually an unlimited supply.
    The authentic jerseys are pretty elaborate and are going to cost a pretty penny, though still probably not worth $300.
    Well some of our PPO friends are fricken idiots. I am not saying I havn't wasted $300 on worse(smoked for 8 years) but seriously. Unless you have a unlimited supply of cash it is a waste. Spend your money upgrading seats or buying more beers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast