Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EASTER

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

EASTER

I am amazed that no one has said one word about Easter. Every holiday everyone gives happy greetings to people on this site.

Well, I watched The Passion of the Christ last night and that movie reminded me just how much Jesus gave so we would be free from Satan. This country seems so ready to bash anyone who proclaims his name or says they are Christian. These are the same people who are so sensitive to the muslim or gay or minority issue. And there is nothing wrong with being sensitive to those issues what I find amazing is how hypocritcal those same people are about the Christian faith.

And I am not a saint and a sinner like everyone else but I thougtht it was kind of odd that this holiday didn't get any attention on this site.

So on a belated note

HAPPY EASTER!!!
    HE IS RISEN!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Prophet Guest

Re: EASTER

Happy Easter! I think you missed it, I'm sure there was at least one thread if not more wishing people a happy Easter.

Del Rio Guest

There was an Easter thread.

It wasn't this Jesustastic though.

I imagine I should make a post now about how Easter is just another day and has no special meaning to me. Other then the fact that I get to eat lots of hard boiled eggs and cause serious havok on my family members for the next 3 days.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    Happy Easter! I think you missed it, I'm sure there was at least one thread if not more wishing people a happy Easter.

here's one:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=21512

Freya is offline Team Alumni

There were lots of "Happy Easter" wishes in the shout box too.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Its 2 days past and you bring this up now?

As for my family, we had tender baby seal chops. Some were kinda bruised a bit from one of the baby seals I went ballistic on because when I clubbed him he deficated on my boots.

Del Rio Guest

And on the second day Mel Gibson gave his only begotten cash to create a movie. From that sacrifice he was blessed greatly and on the third day his wallet was risen and all was good.

Amen

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Instead of the "EASTER" thread this should have been named the "SARCASM" thread...

:roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Del - I think you should post your belief and if it has no special meaning to you then God Bless you!! :lol:

Ultra - I am glad that your seal was tastey, I have found that if you get an endangered blue whale and gut it and take out one of its eyeballs; there is a drop of oil that you can add to the seal that makes it taste all the better. :wink:

Freya - Sorry I really don't get to the shout box. I must shout more though, I hear that it is theraputic. I hear physically smashing something is even more theraputic.

Prophet - I do not get on this site that often on the weekends. That one in particular was a very, very busy weekend. So this is the first on this site in about a week.

Oh yeah Del, Christians are allowed to make money. That is a myth that you can not be rich and Christian. God said in many a verse that his blessings would be bountiful if you listened to his word. So GO MEL!!! I would rather his movie made money than brokeback mountain, or The Last Tempation of Christ (which was a blaspheming pile of rotting seal pooh).

So have at the eggs and watch TV in a well ventilated room for your family's sake.

Peace

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

May God Bless You, tarkenton10!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast