Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Earth #2!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Earth #2!

"Json" wrote:
    OOPS....sorry about the unreadable yelllow on my post above....Just highlight it if needed, but beleive it or not I'm still trying to figure out how to copy paste others comments in the yellow box that everyone else does.
    There's a neat little link in the top right hand corner of everyones posts that says 'quote' - try that next time

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:
    I believe the vatican made a statement years ago that acording to their understanding there was no life outside our known existence.

That will probably be turned around soon, just like the whole limbo existed now doest exist kinda thing.

as for the new earth. I was reading it this morning. sounds interesting.. and probably gonna be where our childrends childresns grandchildren start exploring.

course.. if u believe in the mayan calander.. feb 21, 2012 is the end.

so maybe we should be sending ships now?

DiGiTaL
    Yeah the Vatican is stupid. It's kind of fun and sad at the same time.
    Cogs, Digital, I gotta say that when I read threads like this I get a little jealous of you guys living in the old world. How is it exactly that a thread that starts out talking about a pretty fascinating subject like a possibly inhabitable planet ends up getting hijacked by biblical literalists?

Makes me feel like I live in the Saudi Arabia of the Western Hemisphere...
    If you actually lived in Saudi Arabia, you could be killed for making a similar comment about Islam.

Count your blessings.
    That's true. I could also be thrown in prison for "posting under the inluence."

Anyways, as I was
    saying, I think the possibility of life on other planets is a fascinating topic. I would be surprised if at some point in mine (or at least my children's) lifetimes, if there was not some kind of life found on another planet. Granted, it may just be single-celled organisms, but it would still be pretty amazing to get a view of how our planet may have looked 4 billion years ago.

Json is offline GM

OOPS....sorry about the unreadable yelllow on my post above....Just highlight it if needed, but beleive it or not I'm still trying to figure out how to copy paste others comments in the yellow box that everyone else does.

There's a neat little link in the top right hand corner of everyones posts that says 'quote' - try that next time
    HA HA!!! Thanks man, I have been wanting to know how to do this for sometime but failed to ask for scolding reason...lol
    Well now I know, and thanks again!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Json" wrote:

HA HA!!! Thanks man, I have been wanting to know how to do this for sometime but failed to ask for scolding reason...lol
    Well now I know, and thanks again!
    I'm glad to be able to help

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345