Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    My conflict hoodie just showed up, they're pretty cool except the zipper is kind of cheap.

  2. #22
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    My conflict hoodie just showed up, they're pretty cool except the zipper is kind of cheap.
    The players only wear them once anyways :P

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    My conflict hoodie just showed up, they're pretty cool except the zipper is kind of cheap.
    The players only wear them once anyways :P
    Wildmans showed up yesterday.
    It is pretty cool.
    Kindof a different texture.

    I am not much for the white/off grey color but still cool non-the-less. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    has anyone seen any other links to other sites where they're selling this hoodie?
    I'm sure there probably arn't any but there should be.

    I was going to get my mom to order me one for christmas or somethin, but SOLD OUT

    :'(


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #25
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    damn i just looked at the list, theses are the only remaining teams that have some for sale:

    Bills, Falcons, Dolphins, Jets, Panthers, Raiders, & Rams.

    Depressing


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #26
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    what you guys think of this one? I like it, especially the back... but i'm normally not to fond of the pull over ones like this.. i like the full length zippers




    http://sports.hsn.com/nfl-give-em-pressure-hoodie-fleece-by-vf-imagewear-vikings_p-3366113_xp.aspx?web_id=3366175&ocm=sekw


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #27
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    what you guys think of this one? I like it, especially the back... but i'm normally not to fond of the pull over ones like this.. i like the full length zippers




    http://sports.hsn.com/nfl-give-em-pressure-hoodie-fleece-by-vf-imagewear-vikings_p-3366113_xp.aspx?web_id=3366175&ocm=sekw
    Man I can't rock white.
    I try not to own anything that is white.
    You're just asking for trouble, especially around drunk football fans.
    Black hides stains and stuff.
    Try to find Black and Purple or Purple and Gold apparel.
    Just my take.

  8. #28
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Early B'Day Present

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    what you guys think of this one? I like it, especially the back... but i'm normally not to fond of the pull over ones like this.. i like the full length zippers




    http://sports.hsn.com/nfl-give-em-pressure-hoodie-fleece-by-vf-imagewear-vikings_p-3366113_xp.aspx?web_id=3366175&ocm=sekw
    Man I can't rock white.
    I try not to own anything that is white.
    You're just asking for trouble, especially around drunk football fans.
    Black hides stains and stuff.
    Try to find Black and Purple or Purple and Gold apparel.
    Just my take.
    Yea i know.. I don't own any white shit either because of that, but I'd only wear it at certain times, certainly not around drunk football fans, because i'd be one of them and have been known to take down most of a case lol, i'd spill myself.


    But idk, i'll keep looking, kinda like this one best so far


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. My Best Christmas Present
    By Mark_The_Viking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
  2. Past or Present: What is your Vikings TD memory
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:05 PM
  3. PRETTY DAMN GOOD B-DAY PRESENT
    By TMAC604 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Early Birthday present
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:06 PM
  5. My birthday present!
    By hailtocarter in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 01:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •