Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    Karma is a Bitch huh.

    Personally I hate to see anybody die from cancer. I had to watch my Dad go through that, and never wish that on anybody even her. HOWEVER considering what she did it is probably the best way for her to suffer until the end.

  2. #22
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    I usually get in trouble in these kinds of threads, however, let her rot there.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #23
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "Vikes" wrote:
    I would say ask the Sharon Tate's husband Roman Polanski what he wants done.
    Are you sure you want his opinion?

    Polish film director Roman Polanski, widower of murdered actress Sharon Tate, was free on bond today on charges of luring a 13-year-old girl to the home of Jack Nicholson under the pretext of photographing her, then drugging and raping her.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  4. #24
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    I never want to see anyone go through cancer, but I dont think she should be released, unless her husband is willing to pay for the full time guard that should be placed along side her.

    I dont want her to have any freedom.

    I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
    I think Manson had quite a pull on his followers.

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I never want to see anyone go through cancer, but I dont think she should be released, unless her husband is willing to pay for the full time guard that should be placed along side her.

    I dont want her to have any freedom.

    I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
    I think Manson had quite a pull on his followers.
    I felt more sorry for Sharon Tate. She suffered 16 stab wounds before dying & I'm sure she suffered some horrendous pain.

    Now she is suffering from cancer.

    God works in mysterious ways.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I never want to see anyone go through cancer, but I dont think she should be released, unless her husband is willing to pay for the full time guard that should be placed along side her.

    I dont want her to have any freedom.

    I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
    I think Manson had quite a pull on his followers.
    I felt more sorry for Sharon Tate. She suffered 16 stab wounds before dying & I'm sure she suffered some horrendous pain.

    Now she is suffering from cancer.

    God works in mysterious ways.
    of course I felt sorry for sharon tate...I did not mean to insinuate that i did not

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I never want to see anyone go through cancer, but I dont think she should be released, unless her husband is willing to pay for the full time guard that should be placed along side her.

    I dont want her to have any freedom.

    I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
    I think Manson had quite a pull on his followers.
    I felt more sorry for Sharon Tate. She suffered 16 stab wounds before dying & I'm sure she suffered some horrendous pain.

    Now she is suffering from cancer.

    God works in mysterious ways.
    of course I felt sorry for sharon tate...I did not mean to insinuate that i did not
    I did not mean to insinuate you didn't feel sorry for her. Your comment about suffering just sparked my thought.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I never want to see anyone go through cancer, but I dont think she should be released, unless her husband is willing to pay for the full time guard that should be placed along side her.

    I dont want her to have any freedom.

    I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
    I think Manson had quite a pull on his followers.
    I felt more sorry for Sharon Tate. She suffered 16 stab wounds before dying & I'm sure she suffered some horrendous pain.

    Now she is suffering from cancer.

    God works in mysterious ways.
    of course I felt sorry for sharon tate...I did not mean to insinuate that i did not
    I did not mean to insinuate you didn't feel sorry for her. Your comment about suffering just sparked my thought.
    very true though....God does work in mysterious ways

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Manson follower ‘Squeaky’ Fromme to go free
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:39 AM
  2. MLBs: A Dying Breed?
    By mountainviking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. Cop prevented RB from being with dying relative
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
  4. Man shoots himself in arm after being denied sex
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •