Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    Susan Atkins admitted to stabbing pregnant actress Sharon Tate

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25692507/

    SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California's state parole board on Tuesday denied a request for compassionate release to Charles Manson follower Susan Atkins, who stabbed actress Sharon Tate to death nearly 40 years ago and is dying of brain cancer.


    I say let the bitch rot in jail and throw her corpse in the trash when she dies.

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Susan Atkins admitted to stabbing pregnant actress Sharon Tate

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25692507/

    SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California's state parole board on Tuesday denied a request for compassionate release to Charles Manson follower Susan Atkins, who stabbed actress Sharon Tate to death nearly 40 years ago and is dying of brain cancer.
    I say let the bitch rot in jail and throw her corpse in the trash when she dies.
    I say save a few bucks and let her spend her last 3 months in a bed on someone else's dime.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    My heart is breaking........




    ...oh.....wait..........




    ....nope.
    Just gas.

    Caine

  4. #4
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Susan Atkins admitted to stabbing pregnant actress Sharon Tate

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25692507/

    SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California's state parole board on Tuesday denied a request for compassionate release to Charles Manson follower Susan Atkins, who stabbed actress Sharon Tate to death nearly 40 years ago and is dying of brain cancer.
    I say let the bitch rot in jail and throw her corpse in the trash when she dies.
    I say save a few bucks and let her spend her last 3 months in a bed on someone else's dime.

    =Z=
    It's california and her husband is a lawyer. I am pretty sure he would find a reason why the state should end up paying for her anyway.

  5. #5
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    release her to the care of her husband but under guard still - then charge the cost to his estate.. then see how keen he is to have her out then ...
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    Fuck her.
    If she didn't want to die in prison, then she shouldn't have stabbed a pregnant woman to death.
    It is that simple.
    She does not deserve the luxury of dying with dignity and grace at home.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    Put her in a cell with Manson...let her get pregnant...


    then stab her to death...nah, just kidding...that's much too horrible to even conceive of killing someone like that.


    But wait, isn't that what she did? Ler her rot in jail.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Put her in a cell with Manson...let her get pregnant...


    then stab her to death...nah, just kidding...that's much too horrible to even conceive of killing someone like that.


    But wait, isn't that what she did? Ler her rot in jail.
    Not just pregnant.
    8 1/2 months pregnant. Meaning that the baby could likely have survived...

    Actress Sharon Tate, 8 1/2 months pregnant with the son of director Roman Polanski, begged one of the knife-wielding killers to spare her life. The attacker was Susan Atkins, and her response was cold and unequivocal.

    "She asked me to let her baby live," Atkins told parole officials in 1993. "I told her I didn't have mercy for her."
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    Why is she getting medical treatment, period...


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #10
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Dying Manson follower denied prison release

    To be honest,
    I'm really suprised she's lived this long in prison.
    They must keep her in isolated conditions and away from the general (prison) population.
    Otherwise she would have been off'ed by now.



    It was very horrific what they did, along the lines of terrorist if you ask me.....



    I'de hit the switch if they want, and wouldn't lose any sleep after doing so. :P


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Manson follower ‘Squeaky’ Fromme to go free
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:39 AM
  2. MLBs: A Dying Breed?
    By mountainviking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. Cop prevented RB from being with dying relative
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
  4. Man shoots himself in arm after being denied sex
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •