Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Dump McHale NOW!!!

If the Garnett debacle didn't get him his walking papers.. I don't know what will.. I mean he had year after year of one of the best players in the game and never could get players around him that could take them to the promise land.

Mike Sherman of the NBA.
    ;D

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

"V4L" wrote:
    LOL

I wasn't mad man.. It was just a weird comment.. Some people are taking it as "oh he is african american he must be good"
    Alright thats fine.
    I totally understand that and im not saying that just because you are african american you are good at basketball.
    What im trying to say is that the odds of drafting a white superstar who is under 7ft tall is highly unlikely (debate me all you want but record shows...lattner, Morrison (not panning out in my mind), Redick, Darko, Luke Jackson, Kris Humphries ( minny boy i know but hes not doing anything), Ridnour (decent for like a year), and so many more...

most arent even considered in the lottery just because if you want a superstar then they need to be some of the best athletes on the floor.
    Now everyone is capable of that...im just saying the odds are usually that a superstar is going to be of African American decent in the NBA.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Well we did get Mike Miller in the Love-Mayo trade and dumped a couple crappy contracts in the meantime.
    I'm not sure if it was the best thing in the world, but I'm all for giving Love some PT at PF with Al at C.
    They don't ever show any Timberwolves games here in AK, but from the stat line it seems as though Telfair is a better passer than Foye.
    Either way, I do agree that the organization needs to be shook up substantially.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

As a Blazers fan, I have only two words.

Ha. Ha.

;D

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

If there is any good news coming out of this season it is that we could have a great chance of winning the lottery and possibly drafting Ricky Rubio.
    Yea hes that kid who was 17 years old and tearing up team USA in the olympics this year on his own for Spain.
    This kid is a prototype point guard and is exactly what the T-wolves need in their lineup.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/ricky-rubio
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

packerbasher is offline Rookie

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL

I wasn't mad man.. It was just a weird comment.. Some people are taking it as "oh he is african american he must be good"
    Alright thats fine.
    I totally understand that and im not saying that just because you are african american you are good at basketball.
    What im trying to say is that the odds of drafting a white superstar who is under 7ft tall is highly unlikely (debate me all you want but record shows...lattner, Morrison (not panning out in my mind), Redick, Darko, Luke Jackson, Kris Humphries ( minny boy i know but hes not doing anything), Ridnour (decent for like a year), and so many more...

most arent even considered in the lottery just because if you want a superstar then they need to be some of the best athletes on the floor.
    Now everyone is capable of that...im just saying the odds are usually that a superstar is going to be of African American decent in the NBA.
    I didn't know there was that many guys that were born in Africa then moved to America playing in the N.B.A.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

New McMillen = McHale

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Dump him? No way. You should make him head coach instead!

HA Ha hahahaahaaa!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

McHale blows

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"The" wrote:
    Dump him? No way. You should make him head coach instead!

HA Ha hahahaahaaa!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I guess you have to be careful what you ask for. This guy makes Chilli look brilliant.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast