Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Dumbest comments made in the history of PPO

This thread is for those who would like to look back and view some of the dumbest comments people have ever made on PPO.
    Hit the archives.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Dumbest comments made in the history of PPO

PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

This is amazing...

"Hi, I'm a South Carolina fan, after reading your board I'm not sure you guys know what your getting. Troy Williamson will be a great player in your offense. While its probably true he's not polished, he is an amazing player. The video on this site only includes clips from last year, for instance his 99 yard td vs. viginia 2 years ago is missing. The experts are right he is blazing fast, but I dont think enough emphasis has been put on our prehistoric offense. While Holtz was here it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust, and Troy was being nice in the interview you guys have. We havent had an sec caliber QB in 4 years. Its safe to say that while we are all happy for Troy, I would have loved to have him in Spurriers offense this year. So while I cant say he's another Moss, he should be an all pro playing with Culpepper. Congratulation s on getting the best reciever in the draft."
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    This is amazing...

"Hi, I'm a South Carolina fan, after reading your board I'm not sure you guys know what your getting. Troy Williamson will be a great player in your offense. While its probably true he's not polished, he is an amazing player. The video on this site only includes clips from last year, for instance his 99 yard td vs. viginia 2 years ago is missing. The experts are right he is blazing fast, but I dont think enough emphasis has been put on our prehistoric offense. While Holtz was here it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust, and Troy was being nice in the interview you guys have. We havent had an sec caliber QB in 4 years. Its safe to say that while we are all happy for Troy, I would have loved to have him in Spurriers offense this year. So while I cant say he's another Moss, he should be an all pro playing with Culpepper. Congratulation s on getting the best reciever in the draft."
    You can quote it, then copy/paste so we know who wrote it.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    This is amazing...

You can quote it, then copy/paste so we know who wrote it.
    Aight I was just trying not to offend anyone.
    But ur right, fuk da feelings.
    Man up for what you say.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Minnesota Vikings 2006 Picks Day 1

1 17(17) Chad Greenway OLB IOWA

The Vikings clearly needed a weak-side linebacker and are fortunate Greenway fell to them here. Greenway doesn't have great size, but he reads his keys quickly and has good quickness, so he frequently beats blockers to the point of attack.

2 16(48) Cedric Griffin CB TEXAS

A top priority for the Vikings on Day 1 was to improve the depth at cornerback behind starters behind Antoine Winfield and Fred Smoot. That goal was accomplished with the second-round selection of Griffin.

2 19(51) Ryan Cook OC NEW MEXICO

Cook graded out as a fourth- or fifth-round prospect on our board, so obviously we dislike this pick. He possesses good size and some potential

2 32(64) Tarvaris Jackson QB ALABAMA STATE

The Vikings took Jackson earlier than expected (ahead of Alabama's Brodie Croyle), but we like the pick regardless. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]New head coach Brad Childress is a quarterback guru,[/size][/size][/size] and now his pet project will become Jackson.
    And LMAO on the cook quote.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The king of them all!

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=18539.msg312835#msg312835

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us atleast 50mil to spend

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    The king of them all!

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=18539.msg312835#msg312835

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us atleast 50mil to spend
    LMAO! That guy was hilarious...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Minnesota Vikings 2006 Picks Day 1

1 17(17) Chad Greenway OLB IOWA

The Vikings clearly needed a weak-side linebacker and are fortunate Greenway fell to them here. Greenway doesn't have great size, but he reads his keys quickly and has good quickness, so he frequently beats blockers to the point of attack.

2 16(48) Cedric Griffin CB TEXAS

A top priority for the Vikings on Day 1 was to improve the depth at cornerback behind starters behind Antoine Winfield and Fred Smoot. That goal was accomplished with the second-round selection of Griffin.

2 19(51) Ryan Cook OC NEW MEXICO

Cook graded out as a fourth- or fifth-round prospect on our board, so obviously we dislike this pick. He possesses good size and some potential

2 32(64) Tarvaris Jackson QB ALABAMA STATE

The Vikings took Jackson earlier than expected (ahead of Alabama's Brodie Croyle), but we like the pick regardless. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]New head coach Brad Childress is a quarterback guru,[/size][/size][/size] and now his pet project will become Jackson.
    And LMAO on the cook quote.
    Who said that?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:

[size=18pt]+1[/size]

I keep telling myself he did it as a goof...but no, he was serious.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast